• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Thanks everyone...means a lot to me and my family. Just trying to get him buried before my wife gets home.

Busy day today. The boy and I got haircuts, new sneakers, wife's Christmas present and cleaned up the mound of leaves and muck where my nephew had his broken down car parked for the last 8 months. I helped him and two of his buddies get it loaded on a trailer last night. He got a notice from the police that he needed to move it off the street within 36 hours. Not an easy task considering that the front "A" arm was broken. I think they did more damage getting it on the trailer than it had to begin with.

:yipee

Damm, been there^ hope he can get that front end fixed!

Today i have been wondering why the hell did i give a free estimate to a rip off carpenter on a W/H move.

Just got back from Edmonton. Picked up my youngest son, home on Christmas leave. Is a great day.
James

Hangover....... went to the christmas market last night with friends, and it was raining/snowing, had something to warm me up (chocolat genever) :) and then a cafe had the great idea of happy hour! buy one beer get one free....... mmmmmmm going to be a calm day today :D
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
//Mats

Feeling exhausted and sick :sick: after a workingweek in NW-Europe's 'fine weather'.
....I would like to have a hangover instead of that![pass on the jenever,Mats]

Sorry if you don't hear much from me....

:java

Greetings,Ron.

You boys hurry up and recover.

60 degrees F here today as I sit in my office playing around. It's been rainy and chilly all week and MrsG is not well. I have three glorious days off after today, and I plan to build build build on my Israeli M50.

I decided to scratchbuild the fenders and their mounts as I didn't like the kit parts. Oh why do I do that? I have the right side finished, the left side is tonight.

G

I spent the bulk of the day creating a fill-in strip for Penny Arcade that will air on Monday. Still have to letter it- stay tuned!

Deathless brilliance!

i-3hCgdzr-L.jpg

I think Rocky needs to be taken down a notch. Pay back time! BAM! ....POW! ( Nice work C! Love everything you share here!)

Merry Christmas all,

Bill

(Going for a walk in the hills, assembling DML M4 Sherman tracks (glueing those little hollow block horn thingys), thinking about going out to the freezing cold garage and painting, brrrr....I said thinking)

Great stuff chuk :) you got a build on the go ? not seen anything lately

Today i continued to be unemployed and loving it :) Boxed up 14 parcels of motorcycle parts i sold on ebay and waited in all day for UPS, TNT, DHL and FED-EX to collect.. sending stuff all over the world and all the couriers are fighting each other to give best prices.
Kick myself because i had 3 brackets for holding the fairing on a Laverda Jota. I thought i had no chance of selling them so chucked 2 in the tip and put 1 on ebay. Next thing a guy in Washington has bid £146 for it + £40 P&P...............................and i threw 2 away :woohoo:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190613339652?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1587.l2649#ht_1484wt_1247

Enjoying a day off :D , second one since the middle of October, first one was on Saturday.......

Someone screwed up and left me in charge all week. I now have all of southern Nevada to worry about.

Oh well, guess that's why they pay me the big money,...........not.

G

Relaxing after familydinner yesterday, trying to alter a horse so it looks like it's running... :hmmm
PC250299.JPG

PC250301.JPG

PC250304.JPG

Santa brought a tamiya Flak36 and a us halftrack also from tamiya and a fiesler storch from tristar!
And a early present was the new compressor that we bought, will put some pics of them later in the correct topic.
Have a good holiday!
//Mats

Glad you're modeling Mats, I can't even get down to the garage it's been so busy.

Today, Cousin Jane has her husband are coming down to check out Star Fort battle ground. They also want to see the site of an obscure Revolutionary War battle site, "Mudlick Creek" which will boil down to riding by a clump of woods and saying that's where it was, they think.

Maybe tomorrow i'll get some modeling time in.

Back