• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Still working, hotel connection really sucks. Images time out when loading so I've been missing out on what you guys are doing.

Work work work....:mpup

Sorry to hear you're having to work so hard Bob. Seems like a few days ago you still had to go through the front desk just to have an outside line connection . ( that you had to pay extra for ) :vmad

Times sure have changed quickly .

Cheers, Christian B)

Plan for the day is to visit our Clubs display at Merle Hay Mall in Des Moines for a cpl hrs. After that we are getting some new fish for our aquariums. And the day will be ended with some glue sniffing and R&R.

Today is my boy Luke's 7th birthday...so we did town basketball in the morning and just visited one of the local radio stations with his Cub Scout pack...gonna end the day with some bowling and a visit to Friendlys...tomorrow is the kid party at Chuk E Cheese's...

Well did the normal weekend breakfast and shopping. Then I went and got myself a new laptop as my current one is dying. Now I have a week to get it set up and working as I like before I start at the new job and have no time for anything again.
James

What did I do today? Barhoppin' down Broadway in Nashville! What a hoot! I had a bigger time here than I did in Vega$.

Still working though, going in Oh dark :30 to the plant tomorrow morning to give them all day attention then when all is good one more night up here and hitting the road to get my fat butt back home.

Glad to see you had a good time Bob. Frankly I have always though Vegas is overrated.

Cheers, Christian B)

I'm going to sleep after a night job.... :pinch:

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

My first day as unemployed :( but wednesday i go make welding tests for a new job, don't think i get many days at home :D

Sorry to hear that Mats. Hope all goes well.
James

Mats, here is hoping all goes well and your welds are consistent, tight, and within guidelines!

Regards,

Best of luck on that new weld test. I hope it helps you get another job.

I'm about to head out again to another St. Crispin's Hobby Day to hopefully make some more progress worth reporting here.

My first day as unemployed :( but wednesday i go make welding tests for a new job, don't think i get many days at home :D

Mats, I'll be praying for you!

Now go to the workbench and "bring the rain!!!" :soldier

It's 7 hours from Nashville to here, no cutting it, other than flying. I did shave about :30 off the time.

Going to hang out in the garage some this afternoon and catch up on the forum.

Only a couple of pics Art, several of a Server Rack, not real exciting. Did get some pictures of Broadway in Nashville but haven't check out they turned out.

Welcome home MP. Well had to go out this morning. Car did not like the -39C and James did not like the -45C windchill. Next time I think I will plug the car in at night rather than running out in my pj's to open the hood and find the plug in the dark and cold early morning. Seats where rock hard but the nitrogen in the tires paid for itself. No square tires today. So anyone living in the extremes I highly recommend the extra bucks to have your tires purged and filled with nitrogen.

James

PS for my friends down south thats -38.2F with a wind chill of -49F

Wow,James!I 'feel your pain', really dislike the weatherconditions you are facing.
Several meteorologists predicted a horrorwinter for Europe,but it seems they were wrong.... :)

Greetings,Ron.

Back