• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

That a recent haul Ian or just pulling a select few from the stash?

Good question, Warren - TBH, only the F4U is more than two years in the stash, the rest are relatively recent, within the last year or so.

Still not got a clue ! :java

Ian.

Been working on Rommel's Command Car Mammoth from AFV Club...lots of parts, but the build has been manageable. The lower frame consists of 5 steps and 136 parts...

Wanted to take a pic of the interior before I add the other side and close it up so it can no longer be seen...

h93eaec9.jpg

h470eb34.jpg

It's your typical AFV Club kit Paul....lots of parts, some too tiny ;)

Going to look like this-

h541f13e_2020-01-26.jpg

Got the Master Box figures that kind of match what's shown on the box ;)

You can call me George.

I have been on a Japanese a/c kick lately and This 32 Hasegawa N1K2-J is the latest work in progress in my arsenal. I uses the Mig chipping effects and a set of Eduard belts in the pit. When it gets finished Ill post more pics and maybe they will be in better focus.

Calling this done

IMG_1978.JPG

I'm hoping to make a thread about the build sometime in a week or so.

Sorry been really busy. Not only with work, and taking a number of classes for work but running my dirt diamond girl 500 miles round trip for softball practice :facepalm

Since I'm more of a peeking member on my phone, I do see the amazing work everyone is doing. Fantastic job guys!

:drinks

Back