• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A-20G Boston, 51 MTAP, Italeri 1/48 >>>DONE<<<

dewertus

All right gentlemen - because the campaign has a long duration I decided to join with the model of Douglas A-20G Boston. I plan to made it in the colors of 51 MTAP Aviation of the Baltic Fleet - this will be a "companion" for a Finnish Dornier Do-17Z :eek:hyeah

DSCF4117.JPG

Re: A-20G Boston, 51 MTAP VVS KBF, Italeri 1/48

Very cool! Love this plane :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Love these diverse schemes, never knew the Russians used this aircraft - nice Hubert!

Let us know how the Italeri kit goes together too.

I know the current pace is not overwhelming, but lately I haven't too much free time :( I was glued some of the main elements and I deleted the contours of the window/glass frame which next I polished for masking.

DSCF4254.JPG

DSCF4255.JPG

DSCF4260.JPG

For those of you with the kit, note that the canopies he is polishing from the A-20B/C Boston kit.

Go Hubert!

Regards,

Great choice Hubert. Watching this one . :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

A-20G Boston, 51 MTAP VVS KBF, Italeri 1/48

Work slowly moving forward. I assembled together the main body of the model and now it's starting to resemble the A-20 ;) . Since I did not have the bombardier cab equipment I made missing parts myself - they are not a pretty but roughly fulfill its role :gogo

DSCF4841.JPG

DSCF4842.JPG

DSCF4856.JPG

DSCF4845.JPG

DSCF4848.JPG

DSCF4844.JPG

DSCF4858.JPG

Glad someone had a good bench session. Nice to see your work again Hubert :popcorn

Nice to see your work again Hubert :popcorn

I'll second that.
Looks like the kit is going well, great work there.

I was very tempted to buy the Italeri Spit Mk 1 last Saturday but didn't :hmmm

The next step is complete (closed cockpit), first puttying is done (wing-fuselage weld, tail, bombardier cocpit weld with the fuselage). Now is time for second stage of puttying: engine gondolas of and air intakes covers...

DSCF5109.JPG

DSCF5111.JPG

DSCF5113.JPG

DSCF5114.JPG

Back