• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

88mm PaK43 - Update 9 - Washing

mishap of the day ( :bang head ) - i had put on the supportive shield, glued it's supports in place, only to notice AFTERWARDS that i had forgotten to glue the main shield in place. needless to say that the supports were fitted perfectly! GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

whatever, the gun itself is done, on to the bogies ... i hope to be done with them this afternoon since i want to start priming/painting today

i have to say that i really like the slim shape of that gun!

Dioxyde - Geist

gundone1.jpg

gundone2.jpg

gundone3.jpg

gundone4.jpg

:soldier

I wish I could have waited some more years to get the Trumpeter one, instead of the VP resin kit.

Looks good in my eyes! (y) (y) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Looks pretty cool to me. I guess this another for my want list. (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

oh yes, it's a nice kit and i'm taking strongly into consideration to get me another one!

no further work on the bogies today - i assembled one wheel and it was broken down into 11 parts (!) ... too hot to model today, maybe tomorrow!

All I can say is this is a fine looking weapon. Laura your work precedes you. I ave a question about the kit though. Are you able to model it in the recoil position?

Back