• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1946 - Me P.1099B - JUST FINISHED!...

1946 - Me P.1099B - Ready for painting...

More guns sticking out of this one than the Tirpitz!

Are you going to paint the beast withe wheels on or is it just for the photo shoot?

M

It does appear to have had an overly ambitious designer !

Are you going to paint the beast withe wheels on or is it just for the photo shoot?

M

It does appear to have had an overly ambitious designer ! :blink

I really like the look of this machine.

(y)

M

...yes Mike!...for aligment purposes I prefer to paint the main wheels in situ...the front wheel will be painted separate...

Best!

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B - UPDATE FEB/18th...

Hi mates!

...a small update but an evidence that I´m not stopped with this project...the primer aplication...

...at first I painted a mix of Vallejo primer Black and Grey over the canopy and then a fantastic primer fro Model Master...first time that I used it, and I enjoy very much...excelent coverage...see the pictures...

See you soon :drinks

Luiz,

Thanks Luiz for your answer to my question. I see you're doing the same with the guns as with the LG. I'd dread to paint all these parts in situ but I'm sure you know what you're doing.

That primer has a very nice, smooth finish. Never seen it before.

I'm following with great interest and I must say you make me itch to grab that box from the stash where it's been waiting for a couple of years now...

M

Ditto on the primmer. I'll have to look around :frantic

Cheers, Christian B)

This is looking great, and your pictures and set up (with the box in the background) are great!

:yipee

Looking good!
Can't wait for paint.

Cheers,

Bill

1946 - Me P.1099B - RLM 84 a...

Hi all!...

I´ll show,now,how,I usually start my preshadow job : I mark the rows of panels with the help of a very thin pen...

...the preshadow,now...

...and the RLM 84 a application,the late war German undersurfaces color, similar to the British Duk Egg Green...
...the paints that I´ll use in this project are Automotive Lacquers...a friend of mine made the mixtures :D ...hope you like it....

See you!

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B - RLM 84 a...

Looking good Luiz, but I got to tell you it reminds me a bit of egg planes (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back