• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1946 - Me P.1099B - JUST FINISHED!...

1946 - Me P.1099B...THE OFFICE...DONE!

Beautiful work, Luiz- the painting of all the panel details is superb and the wire bundles nice and neat. One thing that sticks out to my eye is the mold seam around the rear periscope eye piece for the gunner. If the canopy isn't glued on it would be an easy fix.

Hope you don't mind my interloping! ;)
chuk

Beautiful work, Luiz- the painting of all the panel details is superb and the wire bundles nice and neat. One thing that sticks out to my eye is the mold seam around the rear periscope eye piece for the gunner. If the canopy isn't glued on it would be an easy fix.

Hope you don't mind my interloping! ;)
chuk

No problem, my friend you´re welcome!...thanks for the comments...I´ll correct :salute

Luiz.

Hi!!

...a small update...making the antenna wire...

See you :salute

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B...Update Dec,6th...

The pit looks quite nice Luiz! (y)

Nice little trick on the antenna wire. I would be concerned with it becoming broken through the rest of the build and painting. EZ wire stretches, but can still be twinged.

:hmmm

That pit rocks! (y)

What did you use to attach the weights?

M

Thank you for the nice comment!...I did it with super glue.

:salute

Luiz.

I was asking cos I read somewhere that CA reacts with lead over time with bad consequences for the model. Never had a problem with it personally but then I don't use CA (I use candle wax, which is intert).

M

Thank you guys for the feedback...resuming my 1946 project...a small update...

...sanding...putty...and rescribing some panels...hope to finish the assembly in this week...soon I´ll post

more pictures...

See you soon!

Luiz.

Wow , I would have thought better than this from a main stream model ...Good luck :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

1946 - Me P.1099B - Ready for painting...

Hi all!

At finaly assembled and ready for painting...anxious to use the late Luftwaffe late war colors :drool ... hope you like...see the photos...Best!...Luiz.

Looking quite neat (y) That weapons operator would have been as busy as a three headed billy goat :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

More guns sticking out of this one than the Tirpitz!

Are you going to paint the beast withe wheels on or is it just for the photo shoot?

M

Back