• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1946 - Me P.1099B - JUST FINISHED!...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

My entry will be this one , in the 1946 Campaign , btw , love this ribbon :love :drool

The Messerschmitt Me P. 1099 B from Revell in the 1/72 scale ... here a brief history from Wikipedia :

...The design of the Me P.1099 was begun in the summer of 1943 and was intended as an improvement to the Messerschmitt Me 262. The Me P.1099 was planned in a way that could later be developed into high-speed bomber (Schnellbomber), reconnaissance plane, interceptor, night fighter and trainer versions.[1]

The Messerschmitt P.1099 was a 12 m long conventional-looking aircraft with a wingspan of 12.6 m. It had a wider fuselage than the Messerschmitt Me 262 and was equipped with a cockpit for two pilots located at the front end. The planned powerplant were two Junkers Jumo 004 turbojet engines, later eventually to be replaced by Heinkel HeS 011 turbojets in a further development with swept wings, the Messerschmitt P.1100.[2] None of the variants were built but this project was developed into the Messerschmitt P.1100 all-weather fighter project which in turn would lead to the single-seat, single-jet Messerschmitt P.1101 design for the Emergency Fighter Program in July 1944

The usual start pictures ...

This plane seems an egg one... :D

See you soon...

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B

Got that one in the stash. I think there some PE aftermarket for it. Will you be using any?

:popcorn

M

1946 - Me P.1099B

Thank you guys for watching and commenting my new project! :drinks

@ Michel...no P.E friend...strictly OOB , thank you!

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B

Hi all!

Restarting the 1946 project after the Pin Up project...

...cleaning / adjustig / iproving the fuselage/wings...

...really it´s a fat heavy fighter...see the how I am with this one...

See you!

Luiz.

1946 - Me P.1099B...Nov/22nd,Update.

Neat looking plane! Looks like a cross between a Me262 and a 410.

(y)

1946 - Me P.1099B...Nov/22nd,Update.

Exactly, Terry, I had the same thought!

Thanks for follow!

Best!

Luiz

1946 - Me P.1099B...Nov/27nd,Update.

Hi all!

...a small update , but significative, because I did the cockpit assembly, several adjustments between the components and the optical device alingment...the next step will be the cockpit painting...see you there...

:drinks

Luiz.

Back