• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Kfir C2 enters the fray...

Went to spray some paint yesterday & the a/b wouldn't work! :blink :bang head So, stripped her down & gave it another good cleaning.Put her back together & still nothing :bat :bat So, I take a Q-tip dipped in thinner & shoved it up the syphon tube & pulled the trigger & it spayed. B) :hmmm So, I start pokin' a sharp stick into the stem on the color cup & the dang thing got stuck & snapped off where I can't get it with tweezers!! :gogo :facepalm :bang head
So, I ended up waiting until today to mess with it some more & shoved a good stiff wire down the stem & broke off pieces of the toothpick as it came out of the hole. NOw I got the hole :drinks cleared MIght try to paint somethin' on this tonite...

You got me excited we were going to see some results. :smack

Bang on job troubleshooting and fixing the equipment! Now go get to painting. Don't make me drive down there.....

:drinks

Well, mom & her B.F. just left & will be gone a spell so, gonna go see what I can screw up in the paint booth... stay tuned :evil: :drinks

Ok fellas, here she is sportin' some Brown :drinks

h0e89853.JPG

hb9053cd.JPG

h95f2c8c.JPG

hd5504fb.JPG

h9127739.JPG

I'll give it a couple days or so then do up the Green and then onto the decals :D
Comments, advice,are appreciated. Thanks for looking in...

Gitsum! Camo can be a pain to do (probably not my best idea for my first airbrush job :smack ). Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Gitsum! Camo can be a pain to do (probably not my best idea for my first airbrush job :smack ). Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Thanks Chris. It's a learning curve for me as well... :frantic My suggestion to you is, get some silly putty to help with the layout of the camo... :drinks

Back