• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Kfir C2 enters the fray...

Hippy Ed

I have the old Hasegawa Kfir C2 kit B7 I'll try to get it done in time... Pics will be posted tomorrow.... :drinks
Well, I took a few pics just now & these should do the trick...

h6914b79.JPG

h7ca62f6.JPG

h71334d4.JPG

This last pic is the paint guide. Not sure which scheme I'll do. Don't know which units they are either :bang head Think top one is a grey scheme? & the lower is tans?

hdb56276.JPG

Thanks for looking in. Comments, advice welcome.
:drinks

Cool bird we had our own version of this bird in SA US also borowed a few to be used as agressors (F-21)
The top is a grey on grey low viz cammo and the bottom is a standard 3 color IDF cammo

Nice choice! I would certainly go with the traditional IDF scheme.

I was able to see one upclose at Hatzerim AFB during the open-doors day (Israeli independence day). Unfortunately cameras were not allowed... :angry:

Looking forward to your build! :notworthy

Alex

Cool bird we had our own version of this bird in SA US also borowed a few to be used as agressors (F-21)
The top is a grey on grey low viz cammo and the bottom is a standard 3 color IDF cammo

Three-color camo ??? :popcorn

:no-pic
http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/colorcharts/stuff_eng_colorcharts_israel.htm
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3009/2698580937_fa54e3366c_o.jpg
Picture for education purposes only

really neat! I had started a KFIR, A tmaiya kit (which I really thinks is acutally and old Hasegawa) with the intent of not just doing that camo, and lost some of the parts!!! I have been 'jonesing' ebay for one I can get on the cheap to cannibalize and use to complete - will watch this with intrest!

Hey Eddie if you look on the paint guide there should be a colored square by your paint names so this is a paint by color not paint by numbers ... :pilot

Hey Eddie if you look on the paint guide there should be a colored square by your paint names so this is a paint by color not paint by numbers ... :pilot

:eek:hmy: :bang head :bang head :blush: Thanks Gerry. Glad ya told me :tomato

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the interest in this build. Dave, thanks for the links & the pic will help. Not sure yet which scheme I'll do, I'm leaning toward the Tactical Gray but, the Camo does look kewl tho :hmmm

I was just informed, mom has a Dr's appt at 11am so, will have to wait til later to start on this :pinch: :bang head Gonna let the sprues soak in some Dawn while I'm out :good:

Ignore. Derp moment. For whatever reason I decided to confuse the IAF campaign w/ the Aussie/Kiwi campaign. :rotf

Sittin' here studyin' the instruction sheet and looks like a strait foreward build. Gonna go look & see what paints I got & decide which scheme I'm a gonna do :hmmm :idonno :frantic

Scheme 1: Tachtical Gray: Calls for H-307 @80% mixed with H-323@20% Along with H-307 at 40% mixed with 323@ 20% & 316@20% :gogo :gogo 307 is Gray. 323 is Lt. Blue & 316 is White. Also has Clear Blue & Lt. Gray

SCheme 2:
H-310 Brown
312 Lt. Green
313 Lt. Yellow
314 Lt. Blue
324 Lt. Gray

Back