• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Kfir C2 enters the fray...

Ok fellas, here she is sportin' some Brown :drinks

h0e89853.JPG

hb9053cd.JPG

h95f2c8c.JPG

hd5504fb.JPG

h9127739.JPG

I'll give it a couple days or so then do up the Green and then onto the decals :D
Comments, advice,are appreciated. Thanks for looking in...

Lookin' good, hipster!

Ok fellas, here's some pics of the decals attached this session. :drinks :drinks

h73aae45.JPG

h4e72923.JPG

h01d8dc5.JPG

hd8be0d0.JPG

Still got a number yet to do!! :frantic :frantic But, at least they aint fightin' me like they did on the belly of the beast!! :dance :drinks

Well, I got a few more decals on last night :woohoo: :woohoo: Thot I'd get her done today but, got to take mom to the Dr. in a few so, will try to finish her up tonite... :frantic :drinks

I got some more decals on tonite & should have them done tomorrow. I shoulda left the canards off until the very end of the build as there's decals that go on the leading edge of the wing & also on the intake right below the canards, Oh well, live & learn...

Back