• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Beechcraft Kingair 200

chrispisme

already in progress
I started this a few years ago, lost interest when I realized I had the wrong nacelles on the model but after cleaning up my stash and finding the Arctic Decals for it, I decided, screw the torpedoes, full ahead! (accuracy be damned!!) The decals are just too nice to be left in a box!
So, here is the RVHP 1/72 (1st of three builds) Beechcraft 200 Kingair in Westwind Aviation livery
1st pic, dusted off and primed flat white
2nd pic, gloss white and Alclad clear varnished
3rd pic another set of RVHP wings and engines assembled (top) bleow is RVHP engines mated to Amodel Beech 1900 wings (to account for warped RVHP wings with another set of incorrect nacelles) I'm throwing accuracy to the winds....but not that far
IMG_2509.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2514.JPG

Most excellent !!!! As far as the nacelles go, who's going to know? Doesn't look 1/72nd scale. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back