• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Macchi Mc.200 Saetta - 1/72 AML

Flyingbabydoc

Hello to everyone,

Another little Italian to the collection. This is the Macchi Mc.200 Saetta from AML in 1/72 (always), with lots of Resin parts to complete the model.

The kit is a limited production from AML in the Czech Republic. I have built one of these before, it was a pain in the neck. Let's hope this time the parts (somewhat) fit together.

This is a "wing last series", in which the fuselage of the Mc.200 was adapted to the new improved Mc.202 wings resulting in less accidents due to torque and vibration during slow flight. The model is going to be the "384-8" from the 384a Squadriglia, 157° Gruppo Autonomo Caccia Terrestre (fighter wing) based in Castelvetrano in May 1943.

I hope you like. I will be out for a few days during Easter but will come back and post more updates after the break.

Happy Easter or Pesach Sameach everyone!

Cheers

Alex

P8220020.JPG
IMG_8105.jpgIMG_8106.jpgIMG_8107.jpgIMG_8108.jpgIMG_8109.jpgIMG_8110.jpgIMG_8111.jpgIMG_8112.jpgIMG_8115.jpg

Back