• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya Bf-109 E-4

Wunderbar, Bravo Zulu and all those adjectives.. Looks fantastic. It is a shame that you are quitting Adam, we will miss your best works.

Nifty one-o-niner, Adam- cheers! The camo and colors look fantastic. What's next on your bench, Ace?

chuk

Thanks guys! I did have a lot of fun with this one.

Kurt, I didn't think you were being a know it all at all. B)

Chuk, next up is a Tamiya P-51B and an Academy P-47N both in 1/48 and both in NMF.

With a great pleasure I am looking on very well made models from my favourite campaign - Malta 1940-43.

White 12 - personal aircraft of one of the most effective Luftwaffe pilots which fought above Malta - Staffelkapitan Oblt. Joachim Muncheberg - commander 7/JG26.

Your model is an absolute masterpiece :notworthy , I don't know whether I will manage at least to bring closer qualitatively with my Emil - i'm planning to made white 13 flown by Oblt. Klaus Mietusch - another ace from this same Staffel.

thumbs.jpg

Back