• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Accurate Miniatures TBM-3 Avenger

Jeeves

Just had to try building something for this one! Was thinking of doing a torpedo Helldiver instead-- the loadout information mentions something about their use...but I couldn't find any photoa of the -1C...but I knew this baby carried them ;)
100_8302.jpg

100_8303.jpg

Got this figure set incomplete off of eBay-- only have 2 of the three...might still work though...
100_8301.jpg

Great kit. I built this kit when it first came out and did a review for IPMS/USA. It even made the cover.
The built another one for a coworker. You'll have a great time with this one. You will need to follow the instructions. Gary

Been a crazy two weeks- but I got some time in tonight and started assembly-- I'm going to love painting and bringing out this wonderful detail...
100_8306.jpg

100_8307.jpg

100_8308.jpg

100_8309.jpg

100_8310.jpg

Love the bomb bay roof...
100_8311.jpg

100_8312.jpg

Good work, matey. Are those release marks going to be covered by more 'black boxes' ??

Ian.

Good work, matey. Are those release marks going to be covered by more 'black boxes' ??

Ian.

Thank you for pointing them out Ian as I never really even think about or notice those sorts of things when I'm building ;)

Putting the homemade filler to work in a little bit ;)

Watching with interest. Built this once and it was a real joy. Have fun with masking the bubble though :evil:
James

Been a crazy two weeks- but I got some time in tonight and started assembly-- I'm going to love painting and bringing out this wonderful detail...
100_8306.jpg

100_8307.jpg

100_8308.jpg

100_8309.jpg

100_8310.jpg

Love the bomb bay roof...
100_8311.jpg

100_8312.jpg
Thats a good looking interior they have there (y) :popcorn

Back