• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Revell Dora

Thanks guys!
Lots of work ahead still.
Although you can see the seams in some shots, they are CA filled and polished perfectly smooth.

Next challenge is the exhaust. Since I built it sans motor I need to make a support for each bank to position it correctly in the openings.

Then...I get to assemble the nose, cowling and gun cover.

It all looks quite good . I would suggest that you do get some space between the tail wheel and the strut though.

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking great! You really did outstanding on the pilot! I would suggest getting him a couple of phone books to sit on though. :D (y)

Impressive work all around. I like it!

I thought he looked a bit low in the pit.
Thats a 21st Century pilot where as the Revell blob monster is much larger.
Sadly he's already bonded in quite well, IF I can knock him lose he'll get a booster seat lol :stinker

also managed to take home 2nd Place in 1/48 Scale Prop aircraft at the STL IPMS show.
Big show (160+ models), Im still amazed I won anything as that class was LOADED with nice work.
My 1/32 Jet and Prop were passed over but I did volunteer to judge and learned a LOT.
First time ever showing or going to a show, had a ball!

I like those 21CT pilots, They are more accurate than their kits were but the kits make up darned nice. I know there is always something about the 190 that bolsters the imagination and I am looking forward to this being completed.

Congrats at the show Shawn! Way to go! Yeah, I've judged at a few local shows here in Southern California and I am still amazed at how much I learn every time. Keep plugging man, you're doing well.

Thank you!

I really enjoyed the show experience and the whole affair.
Im going to knuckle down on this build (even more) with the goal of doing well at the next contest.

As to the 21st CT pilots, yes I love them! I have a few more stashed for my Stuka or '110 down the road.
I built their BF-109F a year or so ago, turned out great.

7830996900_592921bf24_b.jpg

Looking good (y) (y)

Good looking bird but your title confuses me ..... :idonno I was prepared to see an FW 190 D

Not a BF 109

Cheers, Christian B)

Back