• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

YB 49

Time for a new learning experience eh Bob? If it is fixable, just take a little break and look at it again later with some time to rethink. EasyOff works well for stripping quickly, just have to have a little ventilation.

Thanks Paul, really it's time to move to something I'm more interested in. I might fix it later down the road but right now, pttt... :drinks

Your experiences and horror tales from others is one reason I go to great lengths to avoid NMF

Your experiences and horror tales from others is one reason I go to great lengths to avoid NMF

I used to feel this way too. Then I got tired of being scared and I started with some small models. They look like crapola of course, but I kept on going. My NMF models still look like crapola but I'm determined to bull through this until I get something respectable.

To each his own. Your models, Old Dog, are still magnificent, more so than mine.

Actually it is Mike, Sharp eye. I did the Tamiya on the top and Alclad on bottom. Probably one of the issues I face with NMF, I don't stick with one method. :bang head

So Mike you got some cool daddy pictures of the B2?

I really don't have much that isn't already available on the web. Generally cameras are a no-no around these jets, unless you want to meet up with the wrong end of an M-16. :(

This is from Guam

hff1c23f.JPG

BTW - sorry to hear about the end of the YB. it can be frustrating, I know... :zen

Back