• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP SU-76 (Completed)Dec. 15th

Re: WIP SU-76 (continued)

Well Joe let me finish it before you get too awed ;)
It ain't over till the fat lady sings you know. :lol:

Thanks man
Tony lee

I have yet to see you screw one up Tony. Awesome work. As for cold, I hear you. But even so I have to admit its darned warm up here for this time of year. Looking forward to more.

James

There's always a first time James so knock on wood will you. :D

You're a pip my friend
Tony lee

oh yeah! i had completely forgotten about that build!

great that you picked this one up again!

:popcorn

Well Hi Ya Laura :Hiay Where you been hidin out lady? I was doing my best to stay busy and warm.
Finished painting some of the tools and placing eye candy on the fenders since they are so bare.
100_1180.jpg

100_1181.jpg

Did you notice I found the horn while looking for spare track links?Works every time. :v
Gosh it's cold
Tony lee :)

Hi Tony, Know what you mean about the cold, having those negative numbers up here :D :D

You do some of the best tools on your builds, wood and metal always look good (y) (y)

Randy

Hi Randy
It's in the 20s but the sun is out so the snow is melting. (y)

Every time I do tools I use different colors for the metal and wood parts and even use different ones on the same tank just to add interest.

All in fun,Thanks
Tony lee

Yes it is a horn. Russian tanks used automotive horns straight from the factory, so make sure to paint it semi-gloss black. :snoopy

Let there be PAINT :D
100_1182.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1185.jpg

The exhaust system with get the treatment tomorrow as well as some touch ups and detailing.

See Ya Then
Tony lee :)

Hold your horses guys cause i'm thinking it's going to get a little better. :dance

Thanks
Tony lee

Mighty fine Tony, I'd be a happy camper with it as is. Can't wait to see more. :popcorn

Well folks look for the next step no longer. :D

Exhaust System:
100_1186.jpg

Horn and Canvas Cover:
100_1187.jpg

Rear Hatch:
100_1188.jpg

There you go,hope you like the overtime I put in.
Tony lee :dance

Back