• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WIP Double Duty

Thanks Ant and I think the wrap is going to work out just fine. :woohoo:
100_0561.jpg

Thanks for the company
Tony Lee :)

Dang Skippy Tony. I like it. wonder if you need to coat the tape with anything to keep it from breaking down.

WOW!!

I was away for a few weeks and Tony "just" build the whole German and Russian army in scale :laugh: You go fast!!

But so much detail, the sturmtiger is amazing, the interior looks realy great!

I will keep following this build, so much inspiration!

Erik

Whoa Erik calm down it ain't that great but i'm glad you like it. :woohoo:

I'll do my best to not disappoint you.

Tony Lee wrote:
Yeah, I figured I would soak it down good with Future. I wonder if that tape is water proof?

Tony Lee

It will be after soaking it with Future! :woohoo:

Is it legal to post two kits in one thread? Keep it going Tony, I like what I see so far. Wanna race to finish SUs?

Never thought of it being legal just easier to keep up with. :eek:hmy:
I've been going slowly in hopes of stirring you up John so you would finish yours. :cheer:
Oh wow suppose to get up to low 40s(F)today. Could that mean spring is only a couple of weeks away and painting season is about to start????? :woohoo:

Thanks for the comments my friends. B)

Tony-

Your Sturmmorser is coming along great. The wrapping on the exhausts of your Su-76 is first class! Great job!
Steven

Pretty sweet, Tony! Sounds like paint season is just around the corner (here too).

Tony Lee wrote:
Thanks Steven but it seems John would like to see me cover it up with a canvas. :laugh:

Ha not at all. The cover just looked kewl and would certainly solve all the painting problems!

Just kidding John and the products did look pretty good. Most photos i've seen did have the cover in place. If I ever get all the German SPGs built my plan was to do the Russian SPGs so those item will come in handy for my Russian SU-76.

If I can paint the interior of that Panzerjager 1 i'll get this one painted too. I bet you never told a patient to wear a bandanna over their face to cover your dental work. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

I'll getter done if I have to buy another kit and start over. :eek:hmy:
Where there's a will there's a way. :woohoo:

Back