• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnuts Gotha

I went ahead and laid the 2 wing section on top to help aid in alignment of all those struts.

I have been worrying about the results of the 2 separate wing halves. Once all struts were lined up, the 2 wings virtually fell together.

The top wing is not glued into place, if will be removed once the struts have set up.

My room is a mess, don't mind the clutter.

Outstanding! My biggest concern would have been getting the wings lined up right, but you did it so easily and perfectly. Stunning work Master.

And don't worry about the "clutter". Compared to my Hobby Room, that room and bench are spotless!

I went ahead and laid the 2 wing section on top to help aid in alignment of all those struts.

I have been worrying about the results of the 2 separate wing halves. Once all struts were lined up, the 2 wings virtually fell together.

The top wing is not glued into place, if will be removed once the struts have set up.

I missed the comment about clutter the first time around . Guess if you came by my place you would be relieved Jon.

You can only do so much with stuff when you run out of room .

I'm guessing that if you can consider building two of these, you have more space to work with than I have .

Cheers, Christian B)

I missed the comment about clutter the first time around . Guess if you came by my place you would be relieved Jon.

You can only do so much with stuff when you run out of room .

I'm guessing that if you can consider building two of these, you have more space to work with than I have .

Cheers, Christian B)

Probably just hang them from the ceiling flying formation with a couple albatross. :pilot

Ain't that the truth Eagle.

Probably just hang them from the ceiling flying formation with a couple albatross. :pilot

That would be the answer here as well :rotf Hope the ceiling fan does not get turned on.

Cheers, Christian B)

Jumping around this weekend and worked on the bombs, going to be a total of 11 bombs.

One thing I hate the most is sand, putty, and more sanding. Really makes my damn hand cramp up dealing with small parts. But we must prevail.

Work continues on the bombs.

Will be making bomb racks out of the supplied PE parts.

Back