• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnut Wing SE.5a

I think if one looks at other pics., they to had wrinkled fabric. At least from what I recall from when I built mine. But what do I know?? Gary S.
 
That's guys, @phantom II I did that zenith spray of some buff over the winkles just for you buddy! Should make those winkles stand out a bit.
:mpup

Got a flat coat on.
1791482006010.png

I think it's time to pull the mask off and start rigging prep.
 
Well I'm tickled how this came out.
1791645205468.png


I got the upper wing rigged up and smoking over my end point joiners. Looking over my few photos from Hendon I see a mixture of the fixtures.
Still shitty work week, I'm online now waiting on some folks to finish their maintenance to make sure they did it right. :soldier
 
Back
Top