• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Whats up with the weather ?

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Sunny days in the upper 70s last week and now this morning I have about an inch of snow :blink

Was watching on TV those poor people dealing with the aftermath of those violent tornadic Storms over the weekend in NC so my heart goes out to them, 20 or so people killed :(

Agree Andy, thoughts and prayers to our North Carolina friends, they seem to have been hit harder than any. Looks like it was mostly out in the eastern side of the state.

I was on Pins & Needles when those Storm Cells came through Richmond V.A. th other day. I had th News on & they were tracking it Live. I gotta give it up to them. They were on Point, giving out Tornado warnings etc.

It was just a lot of Rain around here. Luckily th Cell ran out of energy by th time it moved North East into V.A. !!

Pinge & Purge on th Weather Cycle ... perhaps Mother Nature is on her M. Cycle ??

Back