• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bad Modeling Omen

Holly cow Bob glad every thing came out unharmed except for that blasted piece of equipment.

Anything that stores pressurized fuel is highly dangerous. You were very fortunate indeed . Ask me the story about Gas and buildings next time we get together .

My favorite holly crap story is sitting in an F-4 cockpit with one running and trying to start the other engine and you see your fire guard running away from the airplane as fast as his legs will carry him. :S That will make you say fowl words :sick:

Glad you're OK buddy
Cheers, Christian B)

Glad you're ok, but ehhh second note to self "Don't play with fire"

h19e10a8.jpg

hee6ebc6.jpg

Terry :rotf

Pat McManus used to write a two page humor story for either Outdoor Life or Sports Afield. I dont remember which.

Go ingest some beer, friend..... :drinks

Glad you're OK, but gotta say - D*mn well written (y) - all it needed was the Benny Hill chase-sequence music playing over the top and it would have been perfect !!

Ian

#1 Glad you're ok ........

#2 Glad the garage didn't burn down ...........

#3 Make excuse if Bob asks you over for a BBQ ...............

Now that I know everything's ok , I just have to say that while reading your inital post I kept thinking 3 Stooges ..............

:blush: Sorry ........

My favorite holly crap story is sitting in an F-4 cockpit with one running and trying to start the other engine and you see your fire guard running away from the airplane as fast as his legs will carry him. :S That will make you say fowl words :sick:

Glad you're OK buddy
Cheers, Christian B)

That got me chucklin' We use to joke about running out of the bomb bay, screaming for our lives, of a cocked alert Buff to scare the crap out of the SPs that were stationed around the aircraft. We figured if we did it we'd end up being written about in some obscure USAF report, reason why we were shot. :rotf

Glenn/Ian...:rotf

What's bad, I may need that thing yet, calling for snow and ice in the next couple of days. :facepalm

Very well written Bob, was in a sort of way - funny, but scarey at the same time!

Whew, luck was on your side that day - now I'm hoping your next purchases will be a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket, you may never need either but always there if you need them. :drinks

Moon, I think you should heed this omen and give up modeling.

Take up a safer hobby like skydiving or rock climbing...

Glad you made it outta there alive.

Tom

Hey boss, whilst you were doing your fight-or-flight routine, did you see this guy hanging around at all ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

Could answer some questions ??

Ian

Too bad you didn't have an elevator at your disposal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jAnwzCKqV8

Cheers, Christian :rotf

Back