• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

We hope to see y'all at Eagle Quest!!!!

You may want to try hwy 380 ... Through Greenville, not to mention the Big Sale at the "Best little hobby shop in Texas .... The west ward to hwy 360 to Grapevine, or actually, Bass Pro @the airport ... Just saying if your coming down I 30 ... :good:

Sale! Might try and make that. Would be nice to see a Hobby Shop other than Colpar or Caboose Hobbies or the office supply/hobby shop that is Goodland. No promises as I've been off on timing and have the family in tow.

I used my vacation all up, going to NC & Marietta. It might be very nice to go way down TX way. NSM 4 me. Much shorter drive than home from Blue Ridge GA. Bugger All!

I used my vacation all up, going to NC & Marietta. It might be very nice to go way down TX way. NSM 4 me. Much shorter drive than home from Blue Ridge GA. Bugger All!

You could fake me hanical trouble in Dallas ... Really like to have a presence there ... That might get you an extension on your vacation ... :rotf

looks like we're going to be having a hurricane party for Eagle quest this year hope y'all bring your high water britches and boots ... :rotf :rotf :rotf

Yeah, caused change of ours plans. No NASA or USS Texas this trip. We were on our to the Houston area yesterday. Hoping the storm does not make Dallas a big swimming pool.

You guys have fun. Sounds like it's going to be a blast, but I can only pay for one rip and I;m going to the IPMS Nationals in Columbus. My brother lives there so I'll be able to stay with him and save a bundle on lodging. I'll be looking forward to seeing pics.

You guys have fun. Sounds like it's going to be a blast, but I can only pay for one trip and I'm going to the IPMS Nationals in Columbus. My brother lives there so I'll be able to stay with him and save a bundle on lodging. I'll be looking forward to seeing pics.

Well I really can't afford to go 65 miles to Eagle Quest ... But I'm Going Photos will be taken ... :good:

You guys have fun. Sounds like it's going to be a blast, but I can only pay for one rip and I;m going to the IPMS Nationals in Columbus. My brother lives there so I'll be able to stay with him and save a bundle on lodging. I'll be looking forward to seeing pics.

:blink :pp :pp :pp

No takers .. :idonno .. well seems he was going down the highway and saw a cowboy over there Mending Fence, he screeched on his brakes and he says pardon me Sir but I can tell by your outfit there, you look like you're a cowboy ... :woohoo:

No takers .. :idonno .. well seems he was going down the highway and saw a cowboy over there Mending Fence, he screeched on his brakes and he says pardon me Sir but I can tell by your outfit there, you look like you're a cowboy ... :woohoo:

:facepalm :tomato

Back