• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

We hope to see y'all at Eagle Quest!!!!

Its not the Bus trip thats stopping me ITS THE DAMN LOOOOOOOONG SWIM BEFORE THAT

Dave,

You are kidding? Right? I just looked at the distance on a map and it's only a few inches, a mere creek! :yipee

Just hop in and get wet! I can have somebody meet you off the Florida coast!

Seriously, I wish you could make it!

Bob

Yea, this guy has been difficult to deal w/ from the beginning, and I've made the decision I'm not going to do any more work for him after this project. Only problem is that so far he's the only person I've done any freelance work for, so its double edged not doing anything for him anymore.

Sorry to hear you had someone flake out on you Adam. Sounds like that job should have had 50% up front, or at least 33%. That way you wouldn't get stuck for your time.

There are a lot of flakes out there. Hard to tell if they are or not unless you have dealt with them before.

:bang head :vmad

Its not the Bus trip thats stopping me ITS THE DAMN LOOOOOOOONG SWIM BEFORE THAT

Now I have just the thing for you Dave. :eek:hyeah

Monster-Truck-Boat-634x473.jpg

Only used by a little old lady to go to church and back home. Low miles

Sorry to hear you had someone flake out on you Adam. Sounds like that job should have had 50% up front, or at least 33%. That way you wouldn't get stuck for your time.

There are a lot of flakes out there. Hard to tell if they are or not unless you have dealt with them before.

:bang head :vmad

As Grandma Pyle usta say ...... "Fool Me Once Shame on You ..... Fool Me twice Shame on Me" ..... :eek:ldguy

Nope ..... I don't ..... But since You & MP have cancelled ..... is there going to be anyone there Besides Me ..... I can still cancel buying a ticket ...... :eek:ldguy

Swordsman, So far, there will be you, Sherman 18, Terry, (Mr. T), me, Alex DeLeon and John Bowery of our current membership. I know several long time members that haven't posted in awhile will be there as well. It should be a fun show.

BTW, I have no affiliation with the company hosting the show. I founded the convention itself way back a quarter century ago and when i sold VLS, the show moved with the company to Dallas. The reason my wife and I are going to drive the 600 miles is to see a lot of guys we haven't seen in almost 10 years in addition to the always surprising awesome models and dioramas to be seen! Then, of course, there is always the warehouse sale!

See you there!

Bob

I'll Be there see-Ya there talked to the afore mentioned company and they said since I'm all ready a distributor ..... that I only needed to buy the $30 ceremony .... I'll try to show up .... Friday evening .... But will defiantly be the Saturday ..... Bob Throw caution to the winds tell them you pay when you get the Money ..... :rotf

This is a heads up for anyone driving to Dallas on I-35. Road is not in the best of shape and the interstate system in Texas has a lot of construction. Add that to they are in horrible condition. Pack things well.

How long of a drive is it for you Jeff?

If I drove it from SC it would have been 14 hours. It was all I could do to drive the 4 hours to Fayetteville last weekend.

You may want to try hwy 380 ... Through Greenville, not to mention the Big Sale at the "Best little hobby shop in Texas .... The west ward to hwy 360 to Grapevine, or actually, Bass Pro @the airport ... Just saying if your coming down I 30 ... :good:

Will be coming back in from Fort Hood :D

We did get rained out at Sea World today. My wife was a combat arms instructor at Lackland. Doing that tomorrow.

Back