• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WARHAWKS ON THE WAR PATH

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here is another simple campaign idea where the subject will be the P-40 fighter plane. Any P-40, any scale, any couuntry. From the Flying Tigers to the end of WW II. Could be a cool build. What do you think.

Terry B)

Edit: And lets make this on year long and do some real detail work.

Here is the last one I built.

040-01.jpg

Hmmm is right! However, the P-40 was used post war by several countries including Brazil which retired them in 1958!

Regards,

Hmmm is right! However, the P-40 was used post war by several countries including Brazil which retired them in 1958!

Regards,

Really didn't know that. We can change the terms of the campaign to fit that.

B)

I would really be interested in this one Terry. I have the HC P-40 eg. Trumpy P-40 B in 32.

I am starting it this week and "plan" on doing something to show the engine a bit. Keepint the canopy closed and trying to make it pop a bit.

I am starting it this week and "plan" on doing something to show the engine a bit. Keepint the canopy closed and trying to make it pop a bit.

Well post it up I'd like to see it.

B)

well i couldnt hold off building another hawk (see hawkenstein 2) but i have half a dozen more in the stash.

Oh I would be all over this. I have 2 AMT P-40f kits, a P-40n, P-40e, P-40k, and a Trumpeter P-40b. Hmmm which to build.

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

in.........in ................in...................in.......................im in...................

when do we start.

joe

Back