• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter T-62 Mod. 1962 COMPLETED

Trumpeter T-62 Mod. 1962 Now We're Rolling

That's looking great. Way to bring it home. (y)
I'll see you at the finish line.

Cheers,

Bill

(y) :ro: :good: :coolio :notworthy :salute
I sure wish you'ld take some of your awesome builds to a Show, and let folks see your handi-work! :smack

Thank you, my friends! I really appreciate the feedback. Here's where we are today, almost there!

Washes and grime added.

IMG_8720.JPG

Odds and ends.

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8722.JPG

May get this one finished today. :hmmm

Thanks for stopping in.

:drinks

Calling this one complete! Many thanks to Saul, Mike Roof, Joey and others for their knowledge and support, I couldn't have done it without you guys. :notworthy Here is is.

IMG_8727.JPG

IMG_8729.JPG

IMG_8728.JPG

IMG_8730.JPG

IMG_8731.JPG

IMG_8732.JPG

IMG_8733.JPG

This was a lot of fun and had some added challenges, but I'd highly recommend the kit. In fact, I liked it so much, I bought another one. :laugh:

To John! :drinks

Does the Antenna makes her a command vehicle of a Guards unit? I like the light streaking where the rain water runs off! I love the tracks! Magnesium alloys don't typically rust do they? The understated staining around the fuel filler caps ROCK! This crew would have worked hard to keep the mud off the Skipper's Track. A+++ :ro: First Place award! :soldier :drinks :salute

Looks great Mike!
Monochrome paint schemes are tough, but you hit this one deep and out of here.

Cheers!

Bill

Many thanks to all for the very nice comments, I appreciate them. :blush: :notworthy

On to the next one. :drinks

Many thanks to all for the very nice comments, I appreciate them. :blush: :notworthy

On to the next one. :drinks

I think we could all say that even though you have to ( now ) work harder at building these beauties , you still turn out a very nice build Mike.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back