• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tiger I initial S.Pz.Abt. 502

Lighter photos will help a lot, as will some lighter weathering. I'm digging the heffalump on the basket!! (y)

My best suggestion is more light and move back from the subject. You can crop the image to get a close up view without losing detail or focus. A light background helps too. (y)

Got my numbers. Screwed them up. Started detail painting before weathering. Just going to go with it and try to finish. Not much more can be said.
DSC00956.JPG

DSC00954.JPG

James

It is a clean build for sure! (y) (y)

Too bad about the numbers,but I am sure you will fix this problem.

:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

All this time I thought it was more serious. James, these numbers were hand painted so cover up with the gray and repaint with the white, you already have points with which to align the strokes.

:coolio

Get her done!

Regards,

I know the feeling when stuff like that happens :bang head but try what Saul said and i'm sure you will feel better about it than just seeing those numbers, The rest of the tiger is rockin' (y)
//Mats

Back