• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tiger I initial S.Pz.Abt. 502

jknaus

Administrator
DSC00765.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

DSC00767.JPG

DSC00769.JPG

DSC00770.JPG

James

A Dark Grey with Pz III Rommelkasten <sp>. Have a Pz III N to pair with it if I can keep the mojo on track.
James

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Always interested in a nice Tiger !
Gonna follow this one.

Btw, did you know that this special "Abteilung" had the highest kill/loss ratio of all ?

Success !!

Thanks Willem and Andy. S.Pz.Abt 502 was also the first to receive the Tiger. Very interesting history.
James

Okay a bit of progress.

DSC00781.JPG

DSC00782.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

DSC00784.JPG

And one I completed a few years back.May try and weather it when I do this one. This is one of the earliest versions.

DSC00785.JPG

DSC00786.JPG

DSC00787.JPG

DSC00788.JPG

DSC00789.JPG

James

looking forward to the next steps,James! :popcorn

Maybe it's possible to remove one or two tracklinks on the older model?Yeah let's dirty him up! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks guys. Bogging down on road wheels at the moment. I have to shave of 2 of ever 3 bolt heads on the enter wheels. Thats a lot of bolt heads.
James

Back