• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tiger I initial S.Pz.Abt. 502

The particular tank I chose (didnt notice the bolt head thing till later) had way fewer bolts holding the rim on. They must have had problems and then added more. Not really sure though.

Thanks guys. A bit slow on this because I have to finish a review model. Will be back to it soon though.
James

Looking like good progress so far. I havent even opened the bags yet on mine. Things have been so hectic lately, I dont think I've sat at my desk in over a week now.

Wheels just need painting. No pic because a wheel is a wheel is a wheel. But a bit more done on hull and turret.

DSC00863.JPG

DSC00862.JPG

James

Thanks guys. With any luck I'll have the fiddlies on this afternoon and then be able to start painting. Thats going to be fun I hope.
James

Okay primed the hull last night. Thought I would paint it this morning and..............I have no paint.
Phenomenal :vmad . Also discovered one axle has disappeared. Now to order paint and wait.

DSC00870.JPG

DSC00869.JPG

James

great work! i'm looking forward to the paint! :popcorn

what about the axle? did you find it in the meantime?

Okay primed the hull last night. Thought I would paint it this morning and..............I have no paint.
Phenomenal :vmad

sorry james but that just made me ROFL! (happened to me too in the past so i know how you feel!)

JAMES,

Hopefully th Carpet Monster will release th Torson bar for ya !! I'm lookin' forward to seein this Bad Boy in paint & weathering !!

:erik

Don't you just hate when that happens? Hope you find the part and I'll look forward to the painting! (y)

Its even worse when you spend a bit of time detailing a set of seats and find that you've closed the hull
of a Panther the night before. :blink :pinch:

Don't ask.....

Looking good James !

Mike B)

Cant order Tamiya paint from Sprue Brothers so I batched some Vallejo up. Looks dark in the pics. Need to get some Archer Numbers too. And I see a seam I thought I had sanded out. Oh well.

DSC00881.JPG

DSC00880.JPG

Back