• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

This Fokkers Finished

Yellow on and crosses painted out.

DSC02988.JPG

DSC02989.JPG

DSC02990.JPG

James

Looks superb. So tempted by this, or a Dreidecker (bracing scares the poo out of me !!).

Ian

Thanks all. BTW anyone doing this bird be aware that the number call outs for the crosses are wrong. The side crosses are not 7(6) but 6(8)
James

Okay up way too early this morning and decided to model. Got the fuse decaled (very spartan) and lower wing bottom done. Added tires and painted. Found out that early tires were a light rubber, not the darker we are used to seeing.

DSC02991.JPG

DSC02992.JPG

DSC02993.JPG

Have some touching up to do were my masking was not done well. Add control rigging and guns. Tail is painted white and will need a gloss coat and decals. Its starting to come together me thinks.
James

Progress! Oh sweet elusive progress! You're making great progress James (y)

Let's get that Fokker finished! :pilot

I don't see any gaps or bulges, What you talkin about Willis? :D

The circus is comin to town :woohoo:

Tony lee

Wowza...I really like that scheme James!!! Stellar...you are setting the bar high for the rest of us Fokkers ;)

Back