• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 11 PLAYERS NEED 10

Re: "The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 6 PLAYERS NEED 10

:laugh: :laugh: Ok Ok :laugh: :laugh:

Didn't I read in another thread that someone else had some 38t's. Maybe if she were asked they might join this build. :hmmm

Terry :hmmm

Re: "The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 6 PLAYERS NEED 10

:laugh: :laugh: Ok Ok :laugh: :laugh:

Didn't I read in another thread that someone else had some 38t's. Maybe if she were asked they might join this build. :hmmm

if romy likes to join she may do so! everybody who builds early war would be welcome to this gb! (if we ever will reach the minimum amount of players! :unsure: :S )

Re: "The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 7 PLAYERS NEED 10

I didn't see a start/finish date but if it's of any length I think I can handle it.
This is the only SPG from that time period i've got left on the shelf that fits.
100_0307.jpg

That makes one more for the fight.
Tony lee:)

I'm sure as other GBs hit completion we'll have more signing up. I know I got something for this one, something I really want to do!

Yeeee Hawwwwww! That's 8! Cool beans Tony.

Moonpuppy
MrT
Krieghshoer
Sherman18
Sharkmouth
Hood
General Zod
Tony Lee

Terry B)

Re: "The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 8 PLAYERS NEED 10

Shalom.

Once things settle down here I'll be back to building my models again.

I can do something from the Blitzkrieg era of 1939 - 1940. That will give you nine participants.

Is this Group Build limited the European Theater of Operations? Would a model of the Graf Spee be acceptable although the Battle Of the River Plate in 1939 took place off the coast of Argentina it was still in the time frame of this Group Build.

Cheers from Peter

I almost had a Dewoitine that would have been perfect for this, but alas I lost the eBay auction :(

Shalom.

I can do something from the Blitzkrieg era of 1939 - 1940. That will give you nine participants.

Is this Group Build limited the European Theater of Operations? Would a model of the Graf Spee be acceptable although the Battle Of the River Plate in 1939 took place off the coast of Argentina it was still in the time frame of this Group Build.

Cheers from Peter

Welcome number 9. I think we should stick to land and air operations.

Moonpuppy
MrT
Krieghshoer
Sherman18
Sharkmouth
Hood
General Zod
Tony Lee
tankbuilder

Terry B)

I almost had a Dewoitine that would have been perfect for this, but alas I lost the eBay auction :(

You know what I think your going to find that little French plane. That being the case I'm going to add you the the list which will make 10 players.

Moonpuppy
MrT
Krieghshoer
Sherman18
Sharkmouth
Hood
General Zod
Tony Lee
tankbuilder
Jeeves

Terry (y)

Shalom.

Cheers from Peter

Welcome number 9. I think we should stick to land and air operations.

Moonpuppy
MrT
Krieghshoer
Sherman18
Sharkmouth
Hood
General Zod
Tony Lee
tankbuilder

Terry B)

Shalom Terry.

Okay; I'm still in and land or air it is. I can do a BofB Hurricane or Spifire in 1/48 scale or some figures in 1/35 scale.

You have faith in me Terry, eh? I sure hate to let people down ;). I'll find another deal at some point I am sure...count me in!

Re: "The Blitzkrieg" GROUP BUILD 10 PLAYERS NEED 10

ten! :blink

do i see right? ten players?

:mpup
a049.gif
:mpup

let's see ... what will i build - a pz38(t) ausf b, panzer 2 ausf c (not the C), panzer 4 ausf c, panzer 1 ausf a, 20mm flak 38 ...

... so many choices ...

but first we'll have to agree on a timeframe! we'll inform you on a start date soon! (now i'll have to rush to finish the ju88 and the panther g to clear the bench!)

Alright Romy!!!! That makes 11 and we are off and running as soon as we have a start time.

Moonpuppy
MrT
Kreighshoer
Sherman18
Sharkmouth
Hood
General Zod
Tony Lee
tankbuilder
Jeeves
Romy

Terry (y)

Bornco 39H I have for the build.French markings that is. Now to find some workable tracks for it. No rubber band tracks came with the kit. I hate non workable indy links.:pinch:

let's see ... what will i build - a pz38(t) ausf b, panzer 2 ausf c (not the C), panzer 4 ausf c, panzer 1 ausf a, 20mm flak 38 ...

... so many choices ...

I'd like to see that Pz IIc get built!

:D

Regards,

we haven't got a start date yet and joining is possible until one month until a gb ends so there's still plenty of time to enter!

in short: yes! still possible!

Ok, I surrender. Please add me. I will build either Roden's 1/72 Sd.Kfz.232 or Fujimi's 1/76 Pz. Kpfw. 1b.

Joe

Talking about surrender, maybe I should build something French instead :D . I think I still have Heller's S35 Somua laying around somewhere.

Joe

Back