• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S T72M1"LETS ROLL"

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"FUEL UP"

Moving on to the fuel tanks. I assemblied them to the tank day before yesterday so last night I painted the tanks and connected the hoses. I also added a little more highlite to paint in a few areas. Lastly I sprayed a coat of future in preparation for the decals and weathering. Here are some progress pic's and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06503.JPG

DSC06504.JPG

DSC06506.JPG

DSC06507.JPG

DSC06510.JPG

DSC06511.JPG

B)

MAN! That looks so good, I am intemidated to even think about finishing my T-62!!!!

Moving on to the fuel tanks. I assemblied them to the tank day before yesterday so last night I painted the tanks and connected the hoses. I also added a little more highlite to paint in a few areas. Lastly I sprayed a coat of future in preparation for the decals and weathering. Here are some progress pic's and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06503.JPG

DSC06504.JPG

DSC06506.JPG

DSC06507.JPG

DSC06510.JPG

DSC06511.JPG

B)

don't know why I didn't get a chance to check this out, looking great, the plumbing is awesome.

Just curious,Terry...I did see Model Master and Tamiya paints on your working space.
What are you using on THIS one?
Think it's a great looking Russian armor color! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Just curious,Terry...I did see Model Master and Tamiya paints on your working space.
What are you using on THIS one?
Think it's a great looking Russian armor color! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Sorry Ron I missed your post! I used Tamiya for the most part, but I tend to use whatever looks right to me.

B)

I was home yesterday with my ill son and while he was sleeping I got the T-72 done. Added the decals, chips, weathering, and the flat sealer coat.

Here are the ending pictures. Thanks for following along as this progressed and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06521.JPG

DSC06524.JPG

DSC06525.JPG

DSC06526.JPG

DSC06528.JPG

DSC06529.JPG

DSC06527.JPG

B)

Aren't you tired of people saying you are a GREAT modeler?! :huh: .... :D

Well,you are!
This one again is an eyecatcher!SUPERB work,Terry! (y) (y) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back