• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S T72M1"LETS ROLL"

Whatta piece o'crap, you oughta be ashamed! :D With all the discussion of thread responses, I wasn't sure what to say. Of course, you know I'm kidding and when I say well done, I mean WELL DONE! (y)

Whatta piece o'crap, you oughta be ashamed! :D With all the discussion of thread responses, I wasn't sure what to say. Of course, you know I'm kidding and when I say well done, I mean WELL DONE! (y)

You just wait! :evil:

Thanks Mike!

Nice one Terry! not much more to say after all the other comments :) And i hope your son is feeling better!
//Mats

Terry, ваш T72M1 выглядит просто фантастически! Я думаю, что цистерны не должны всегда так грязно

Cool!

Terry, ваш T72M1 выглядит просто фантастически! Я думаю, что цистерны не должны всегда так грязно

Cool!

:huh: :blink :S

How dare you say that to me! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks I think!

T ,

WoW !! How did I miss this ? ..... WoW ! You really got that Green to PoP !! Smokin' !!!

Beautiful Job T !! Fo-Reals !

That Tow cable .... Rock-It !!

:erik

Thanks guys!!

Erik don't worry about missing stuff there's a lot going here even I can't keep up.

Terry B)

Back