• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S T72M1"LETS ROLL"

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"A FEW DETAILS"

Looking Good Terry !!! Always Had A soft Spot For Russian Armor WWII or Modern !!!

best regards
JOEY

Thanks Joey!! I'll get back to it as soon as I get through some the GB's I'm in.

B)

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"A FEW DETAILS"

Once you're Red, you're always Red... Just ask Larry the Cable guy or Vlad Putin...:mpup

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"TAKING ON THE TURRET"

I have done some work on the T72 turret. The real McCoy has a lot of little details and I wanted to try and add some of them to the model. The big detail is the wiring for the smoke dischargers. I have one done with the right side left to do. I have added some wire handles and junction boxes for the cables running to the smoke dischargers. Most of the main parts have been added with the search light next on the list. Here are some update pictures. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06471.JPG

DSC06472%7E0.JPG

DSC06475.JPG

DSC06481.JPG

DSC06482.JPG

DSC06484.JPG

DSC06485.JPG

:laugh:

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"TAKING ON THE TURRET"

Looking good, Terry! Looks like comrade has a headache from too much vodka! (y)

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"THE BIG GREEN"

I have done some more work on the T-72. The turret is assemblied and painted, the fuel tanks have been added, and I repainted the upper hull.
Here are some update pic's. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06486.JPG

DSC06487.JPG

DSC06490.JPG

DSC06497.JPG

DSC06496.JPG

B)

Looking fabulous. Really like how he green came out. Very nice (y) (y) (y)
James

:popcorn

What did you do to the base color to get that highlight like that?

Looking fabulous. Really like how he green came out. Very nice (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks James! I've been tinkering around with the color from the beginning, but I think this is what I'll go with.

B)

:popcorn

What did you do to the base color to get that highlight like that?

The base coat was Tamiya Black Green then over that applied a thin coat of Tamiya Field Grey. I shaded different areas by adding Tamiya Yellow Green to the base color.

B)

Back