• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S T72M1"LETS ROLL"

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"PROGRESS REPORT"

Hijack? Never! We're pirates, remember! :fencing :D Nice work, T, it's looking swell! (y)

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"A FEW DETAILS"

I had to add some details. One was the spring loaded bracket that hold one of the tow cable ends. The other details are bolt heads and some wiring for the IR lights on the turret. There will more of this type of thing. I just wanted to keep you up to date. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06163.JPG

DSC06164.JPG

DSC06165.JPG

DSC06166.JPG

DSC06171.JPG

DSC06172.JPG

DSC06173.JPG

B)

Cool details, T! I know how much you hate them!! :laugh:

Very nice stuff Terry. So much one can learn from you, its awesome (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Looking Good Terry !!! Always Had A soft Spot For Russian Armor WWII or Modern !!!

best regards
JOEY

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"HULL OF A DEAL"

I still don't get it, you paint THEN add details to paint again and yet you finish models! I must try that technique.

Regards,

Re: TERRY'S T72M1"HULL OF A DEAL"

I still don't get it, you paint THEN add details to paint again and yet you finish models! I must try that technique.

Regards,

Well I was not going to add any extra details, but then I noticed a detail that had to be added to make the tow cable look right. Well the flood gates were opened. I don't normally do this, but when you screw up as much as I do you have to be able to fix things up.

:laugh:

Back