• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" FINISHED 3-12-10

Re:Terry's

Kreighshoer wrote:
lovely, lovely, lovely! the resistance doggy about to demonstrate his sympathies and the doves are a great touch! the kettenkrad looks very cool but i would dust it a little bit more!

Thank you Laura! I plan on giving the Krad a dust job after adding the decals.

Terry B)

Re:Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" BIRD DOG 12-30 Update

Thanks alot! Glad to see you back Abdin.

Terry B)

Well I love it Terry , the birds and dog are superb :laugh: .

A great scene B)

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks Jenny!! Still have two figures to paint, but have hit a mental block.

Terry B)

Well boys and girls "Paris Rest Stop" is finished! I got through my mental block and after looking things over some of the items that I had done earlier just didn't make the grade. The tree, the birds, and a figure had to go. Got rid of the old tree and made a new one. The putty I made the birds out of never dried so they are out. Ditched one of the figures; the dio is busy enough as it is. This was my first diorama. Some things came out ok, but the figures are not as good as I would like and I have more skills to learn. I hope I made good use of the base that was so graciously given by Monroe Perdu. I will try to do better next time. Here are some pictures of the finished product as always comments are welcome.

Terry :)

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03206.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03212.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

B)

Nice, lots going on there. I like the figure with the apple, converted from the old Tamiya SdKfz 7 kit?

Hi Terry, Looks great :) The final tree is very nice, I like all of the details you worked into this scene. The lamp post and poster are sweet (y)

Randy

Terry you did a great job with your base, the big tree gave the scene a new look
excellent, congrats!! B)

Abdin

Terry you did a great job with your base, the big tree gave the scene a new look
excellent, congrats!! B)

Abdin

Hi Terry, you did justice to the Monroe Perdu base!! Love the scene it's busy but very effective! The tree is a beauty! :woohoo:

Erik

Back