• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" FINISHED 3-12-10

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Update time!! The first of the figures are done and mounted. I plan to add a few more to the open place behind the KZ750. It's going to be a suprise so stay tuned. Here are some images to look at. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

Until next time almost done.

Terry B)

Re:Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" 11-19-09 Update

Thanks! Please let me know where dust should be. Sometimes a person looks at his work so much that he misses the details.

Terry B)

Thanks man!

Terry B)

love it mate! it's a very cool scenery!

i don't know the timeframe of the setting but if it's 1940 then the dude in the camo jacket shouldn't have a m43 on his head! no big deal but i wanted to have it mentioned!

Thanks Laura! I never really set a time, but some other stuff places it post 1940.

Terry B)

Looking very good, Terry!

I look forward to see what your are going to place in the empty space.

Regards
Noel

Excellent effort Terry.

Your ploghing through the group builds.

Very nice dio layout . :)

Michael :)

Thanks guys!

Noel the final addition is built I just need to start painting.

Terry B)

Re:Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" 12-17-09 Update

The final parts are coming together. I am adding a Kettenkrad from Tamiya and one more figure to fill the empty space. I have also added a street lamp and Nazi poster. Here are some new pic's let me know what you think.

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

Thanks for looking

Terry B)

It's looking really good Terry.

Are you going to include the driver of the 'Krad? I don't know if that is your intention but it will look as if he is waiting for the guy with the map to make up his mind.

Ruben

Thanks Ruben! I don't know I have moved things around a bit. More pic's later.

Terry B)

that's going to be one crowded corner terry!

i like your idea and how you carry it out a lot!

Re:Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" 12-21-09 Update

Thanks Laura!! Yeah I wanted it to be busy, but I want the focal point to be the traffic cop and the motorcycles. I have rearranged the last figure and added one more. This is the last one honest! Although I would like to add a dog Hmmmm. I have started painting the krad. And I want the add some flowers and a climbing vine. I might even try to make some birds for the tree. Here are some minor update images please let me know what you think. Oh by the way the walking figure in the back will be snacking on a apple.

Thanks for looking
Terry B)

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02997.jpg

DSC02998.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

B)

kewl terry! the apple eating german is a fine addition to the whole scenery! you want to make some birds in the tree? i would love to see them, and maybe the doggie looking up the tree asking himself why his breakfast is up there singing and not in front of him grilled! that would be nice! :cheer:

Laura I thought that some little touches like that would add to the scene. I think I am going to try and make the birds out of epoxy sculpt we'll see what happens.

Terry B)

Re:Terry's "Paris Rest Stop" BIRD DOG 12-30 Update

It's update time again! I have added a dog and made some birds. The dog is about to do what dogs do and I tried to make the birds do what they do. The dog is from a Tamiya accessory set and the birds I tried to make out of Epoxy Sculpt.

DSC03065-1.jpg

DSC03067-1.jpg

DSC03068-1.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

DSC03070.jpg

Sorry about the bird pic's.

I have also just about completed the Krad. All it needs is some decals and a little more weathering.

DSC03071-1.jpg

DSC03072-1.jpg

DSC03073-1.jpg

DSC03074-1.jpg

DSC03075-1.jpg

Please let me know what you think and thanks for looking.

Terry B)

Pretty neat, gotta love the puppy sniffin' out a spot to mark territory. :mpup

lovely, lovely, lovely! the resistance doggy about to demonstrate his sympathies and the doves are a great touch! the kettenkrad looks very cool but i would dust it a little bit more!

Re:Terry's

moon puppy wrote:
Pretty neat, gotta love the puppy sniffin' out a spot to mark territory. :mpup

Thanks!! The dog is a member of the resistance.

Terry B)

Back