• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/48 Bf 109E-4

I know I'm down to the wire once again. But I still have a little more to go. I'm pretty sure I can finish tonight, and get some pictures up tomorrow. I've got a panel line wash going and some oil smudging under the cowling drying. Then some powder and exhaust stains a last final flat coat and I'll stick a fork in it.

Thanks for all the great comments!!!

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Oh so close!!! :yipee

Hey maybe one of these days if you have some spare time you can do a SBS of the mottling for Sprue U?? Doing the sponge thing would be quite interesting.
James

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf 109E-4 FINISHED!

go.....Go....GO!!!!!! THERE'S A SPIT ON YOUR TAIL

Terry :popcorn

BEWARE THE HUN IN THE SUN!!! :yipee
Picture001-3.jpg

If you want the rest of the pictures, they will be up in the completion summery!

What a great little model, and boy did I have fun building it! I hope my lack of modelling skills aren't too apparent.

Thanks to all of you for the comments and encouragement, It really does help.

Greg

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf 109E-4 FINISHED!

I like it (y) . I need to figure a way to do it in 1/72 though. :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Great build, Greg: maybe the coolest 109 I've seen! :coolio Have to luv that cammo scheme! (y) Well, you did it: congrats and we'll be waiting for your next one! :eek:hyeah

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back