• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/48 Bf 109E-4

dollar19

I'm going ahead and starting this thread, but I probably won't get started for a week or so.
But here it is, my usual OOB kinda build.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

Re: Tamyia 1/48 Bf 109E-4

I have a few obligations to clear away before I can get started on this....like finishing a kitchen renovation! But I'm really wanting to do this one up right.

So please bear with me getting a late start.

Fantastic kit, looking forward to new updates :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Thanks!! I'm looking forward to it too. I'm hoping Santa will make some A M goodies happen too.

I'm jumping in here as soon as I clear the bench of the Ventura. Maybe something to show next week.

Okay.....I finally got this little guy started today!

I sprayed the pit and wheel wells the standard RLM 02 gray-green and we're off!
Nothing exciting going on with this so far...it's the usual Tamiya shake and bake. For which I'm grateful for a change. It's nice to have a kit go together without a cage match to get a seam to close up.

Anyway here's a few pics to show where I'm at today.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Thanks T!!

Since I had the day off, I just kept at it. Don't cha just love it when a plan comes together?

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

Damn I wish I had the day off. :laugh: Still looks good. (y)

:popcorn

Okay, okay ,okay!! Keep your shirt on! You know how I'm always right at the finish line. I was just telling my missus that this was coming up and I needed to get back on it. Right after I get through painting the master bedroom. Going after paint later today.

I'll have something to show you in a few days. :yipee

Since I'm painting........

Here we go with a coat of 02 and 04. Not much to see but it's a happening thing!

Picture.jpg

Bf109E4_Wick_GrKogelb_kl96.jpg

I hope to have more to show in a day or two!

Man that's a funky scheme, almost looks like fish scales. How you going to pull that off Greg?

:popcorn

Back