• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Takom Krupp Morser FInal KRUPPDATE!

Takom Krupp Morser UPDATE 3/6/17 Camo!

Many thanks, my friends! After looking at the illustration and what I had, I added more dots! Here's where we are now...

IMG_9054.JPG

IMG_9055.JPG

IMG_9056.JPG

I think I'm closer to liking it now, may still add a few more here and there before the drybrushing and filters.

B)

It looks better to my eyes Mike (y) .

Looking at the real pictures, it also looks like you could increase the sizes of the dots .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks, guys! A clean bench is a sign of twisted mind or no modeling going on. :D

Looks good Mike. Not sure you need extra dots though unless you're thinking of getting the same density on the trail as the gun and shield. Under some weathering I think this will come out very nicely.
James

Thanks, guys! It had been too cold last week to paint any and when I had the day off yesterday, it was warm enough, but smoke from yet another wildfire had me really struggling with my vision. :blink Maybe get some clear on it in prep for the washes and such next week? :idonno

Thanks for checking in.

I have this exact same kit Mike and I was planning on building it this year anyway so I think - why the hell not?

I agree, you should! Update very soon on this.

Thank you for your patience, my friends! This build has been shuffled around on the bench and seems to get worked on while I'm waiting on other stuff to dry. :laugh: I added some washes and pigments to dirty it up a bit, I think we're gaining on it! Here's where we stand.

h971b12e.JPG

h7e8ad56.JPG

ha56d853.JPG

h3298a86.JPG

hc464cf2.JPG

This photo is my inspiration.

hbb63586.jpg

More to come, thanks for coming by!

:drinks

Takom Krupp Morser UPDATE 7/22/17 Dirty!

It's looking good Mike! Thanks for posting the historical photo. I always like to see those when coupled with a build. They take it from just a model to something a little more.

(y)

Back