• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stug III G Sicily

jknaus

Administrator
Anyone got some pictures of a Stug III G in Sicily? I need a good colour scheme callout. This one will be without Zim in 43 and with side skirts. Right now I think it is just Yellow, but have heard talk of maybe having green or red cam. Need a good pic though.
James

James I just went through my books with Stug III Gs but there's not any pictures specific to Sicily.
Several tricolored III Gs, splotches, stripes, squiggly lines and connecting color patches.
Soft and hard edges.

Looks like a wide open subject so just do your thing buddy.
Tony lee

I just dont want someone coming back at me saying that marking should have zimmerit. Maybe I'll just do it plain yellow and save the fancy cam for a later G with zim. Thanks Tony for looking. Most of my books seem to be technical.

James

I did some looking and I think you will be safe doing just dark yellow. Here are some pictures.

h979e1db.jpg

hb18e675.jpg

h9fd0b66.jpg

h1998f49.jpg

h1718ebf.jpg

Thanks Terry and Tony. Its harder finding pics with Shurtzen. I looked through a bunch more books today. This one will be Yellow. Have a F-8 on the way which I will cam up. Appreciate the help guys.
James

Back