• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

So, what do you do for a living?

No I am a senior service supervisor. ( which sounds very grand) This is my 29th year working on oil rigs so these days I get paid for what I know.... well in theory anyway !

Martin

Tom, it seems anyone they hire these days is massive , I am 6"2 215 lbs . And most of them dwarf me. And they are in their early to mid twenties !!!!

Martin

I will spend my days (until August 15) sleeping late, playing gold, modeling and generally being a bum.

The life of a teacher!

It is so good tobe employed!

Still an unemployed IT tech. Will probably enroll at the teachers education program in August. Feels like its the only way to get a job..... :(

Tom, it seems anyone they hire these days is massive , I am 6"2 215 lbs . And most of them dwarf me. And they are in their early to mid twenties !!!!

Martin

Well crud...I seem to be woefully underqualified, 5'10", about 185...and really old.
I was only in it for the helicoptor rides and ice cream anyway...

Tom

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100947541296613&set=vb.17211088&type=2&theater

This is a little glimpse of what I do.

:yipee

Too funny... when I was young, had all my hair and a waist-line, I did school and community theater. Haven't been in a show since I moved to Cleveland (2nd largest professional theater district in American). But Those Were The Days My Friends!!!

We went to Virginia a while back to see Southern fried funeral :rotf :rotf :rotf Fantastic . Nearly hurt myself !

Cheers, Christian B)

:yipee

Too funny... when I was young, had all my hair and a waist-line, I did school and community theater. Haven't been in a show since I moved to Cleveland (2nd largest professional theater district in American). But Those Were The Days My Friends!!!
YOU HAD HAIR :woohoo:

Back