• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Smile for Motherland!

Rock It Out Bro !!! Great Stuff !! :ro: :ro: Awesome Eye for Detail !! I love th little Toy Train !!! This Dio is lookin Superb !!

:drinks

Gracias por el ánimo amigos. Les dejo algo que me olvide de compartir ayer: Una cesta de mimbre para colocar en la parte trasera del camión. Sería el sector cultural de la carga. Unos libros un busto de época . Una especie de plato de cobre con un águila, un saco una botella de vino y una lata. He querido sumar un elemento de color y vistoso. La caja esta hecha a scratch y texturizada con Das Pronto. El busto armado con algún resabio de warhamer (no quería el clásico busto de Adolfo y creo que este puede ser algo común en una casa o una alcaldía de esa época) porque no todo lo que tiene el camión tiene que haber salido de la casa en la escena.

Fotos.

//

Thanks for the encouragement friends. I leave something I forget to share yesterday: A wicker basket to put on the back of the truck. Cultural sector would charge. Some books a bust period. A kind of copper plate with an eagle, a bag a bottle of wine and a can. I wanted to add an element of color and striking. The box is made ​​with scratch and textured Das Pronto. The bust armed with a remnant of Warham (did not want the classic bust of Adolph and I think this may be common in a house or a city hall at that time) because all you have the truck has to be out of the house the scene.

Photos.

IMG_2159.gif

IMG_2161.gif

IMG_2160.gif

IMG_2166.gif

Thank for watch!

Yeah!

Santiago, you are doing a good work in this diorama.
I want to see it finished soon.
You are working hard and you are being careful with all details.

Come on!

---------

Santiago, estás haciendo un buen trabajo en este diorama.
Quiero verlo terminado pronto.
Estás trabajando duro y estás siendo cuidadoso con todos los detalles.

Vamos!

Bien amigos gracias por su apoyo!!!
Les dejo el sector del 1 piso prácticamente listo.

//

Friends, thanks for your support!
I leave the area of 1 floor almost ready.

IMG_2232.gif

IMG_2234.gif

IMG_2235.gif

IMG_2238.gif

IMG_2241.gif

IMG_2243.gif

Thanks for watch!

Le2

I think you are doing a fantastico job on your diorama and you should be very proud of the effort you have put in to produce this

Top marks Sir !

Gracias amigos por sus palabras de aliento!

Bien creo que aquí estaría casi finiquitada la primera figura. He adquirido todos los elementos para armar una caja de luz y si bien aún me falta un foco cenital, una mesa plegable que mande a hacer para este propósito y de ampliar el taller y la cartulina me ha quedado corta aunque tengo un pliego más grande que usaré cuando llegue la mesa y obviamente empezar a tomarle la mano al tema... he hecho una tanda de fotos como para sacarme las ganas de ver como se veía la cosa y la verdad es que es otro mundo...al menos del que estaba habituado.

//

Thanks guys for your words of encouragement!

Well I think here would be almost clinched the first figure. I purchased all the elements to build a light box and while I still have a focus spotlight, a folding table that ordered it for this purpose and to expand the workshop and cardboard has been cut me although I have a sheet larger than I will use when you get the table and obviously start to take her hand to the subject ... I made a batch of photos to get me the desire to see what it looked like the thing and the truth is it's another world ... at least they used to.

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

Como me emocione fotografié el camión y parte del diorama.

En el camión la luz recorta más dura puede que cree unos paneles de papel manteca para poner delante de los focos.

//

As excited I photographed the truck and part of the diorama.

In the light truck tougher cuts may create panels of waxed paper to put in front of the spotlight.

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

De momento contento con la nueva forma de fotear un paso para adelante que tarde en dar pero ya casi lo doy.

Les dejo un pequeño detalle en proceso (a falta de algunos lavados etc.) presentado arriba del camión. Una caja un retrato de Adolfo tapado por una bandera soviética. Algo que quizás le permita al espectador tener una idea más del desesperado momento que se vivía en Berlin y sus zonas aledañas en el tiempo que plantea la escena. También contribuye a mi entender a continuar el tema de la supuesta bandera roja en el carro en el foso como una alegoría de vencedores y vencidos.

//

So far happy with the new form of fotear a step forward it takes to make but pretty much give.

I leave a little something in the process (in the absence of some washing etc.) Presented above the truck. A portrait of Adolf box covered by a Soviet flag. Something that allows the viewer may have a better idea of the desperate moment who lived in Berlin and surrounding areas in time that poses the scene. It also contributes to my understanding to continue the theme of the alleged red flag on the car in the ditch as an allegory of winners and loser

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

Thanks for watch!

Gracias por el apoyo amigos. Finalmente tengo todo en el zis les dejo las imagenes.
//
Finally I have all the pictures I leave zis.
IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

En tren de continuar la historia del niño en la calle he generado este pequeño caballito de madera.
//
To continue the story of the boy in the street I created this little wooden horse.

IMG_2449.jpg

El sector de la derrota.
//

The sector of defeat.

IMG_2464.jpg

El recibimiento al prisonero. Si fuera yo no estaría muy tranquilo.
//
The reception of the prisoner. If I would not be very quiet.

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

Seguimos adelante gracias por pasar.
//

We went ahead thanks for stopping by.

Back