• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Smile for Motherland!

Gracias de verdad Saúl por tu gesto y por darme una mano para comunicarme mejor con los colegas del foro.

Ayer en un ratin que tuve me entretuve con esto. Una ventana.
Sé que puede ser que con la carga que cayo quizas la misma no estaría pero tambien puede que toda la casa no estuviera completa. En este punto creo y es una opinion personal que un diorama debe representar lo más fielmente lo que se pretende pero también sumar elementos que hagan interesantes diversos sectores del mismo.

La ventana abierta y rota creo que es una invitación a ver hacia adentro de la vivienda y me suma un punto de interes en el aún incompleto piso superior. Tambien genere un postigon que luego no me convencio pero que usaré roto en el piso calculo. Luego creo que generare algunos otros pedazos de ventana rota para ubicar en la pila.

En fin basta de chachara y les muestro un poco.

/ / /

Thank you so much for your gesture Saul and giving me a hand to communicate better with colleagues in the forum.

Yesterday in a while I amused myself with this; a window.
I know it may be that the burden is perhaps not the same as the whole house was not complete. At this point I think, and is a personal opinion, that a diorama should as faithfully represent what is intended yet also add interesting elements that make it different sectors.

The broken and open window is an invitation to see inside the house and it scores a point of interest in the still incomplete up level. I scratched some shutters which didn't come out too good but I'll use it broken on the foundation. I think I will scratch build some other pieces of broken window to locate on the pile.

Anyway enough of talk and let the show begin.

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Gracias Andy!

Avances correspondientes a la pintura del adoquinado y el pozo. Tambien algun agregado en la zona del derrumbe.

--

Thanks Andy!

Progress for painting and well paved. Also some additions in the area of collapse.

IMG_1663.gif

IMG_1664.gif

IMG_1667.gif

IMG_1665.gif

IMG_1666.gif

IMG_1668.gif

Thanks for watch!

Wow! Very nice work on the rubble and the house but I am even more impressd by the shell crater in the road. This is very well done and you must have looked at a real hole in a street to get it this good.
J

most impressive and excellent work!

i love that groundwork - a real eye catcher and worth gold at a modelling exhibition!

Le2, that is a fabulous development from the early layout to the near finished result!
As the others do, I love the shell hole. Gives that additional level of viewing diversity for sure.
One thing else to consider (although possibly too late now!) is to have some additional cracks in the fractured pipe ends instead of only the jagged edges? Only a small thing I know, but may add to the scene...
Great stuff
Brad

Gracias a todos por sus comentarios y aportes.
//
Thank you all for your comments and contributions.

Con esto completamos la esquinita del diorama.
//
This completes the corner of the layout.

arrive.jpg

Avanzando con el anti tanque. Misteriosamente el kit tiene todas las planchas duplicadas inclusive las de los FG. De manera que fue un autentico 2 x 1. :shock:

Los planos son correctos y sencillos de seguir y tiene buenos detalles pero hay que armarse de paciencia porque al ser muy chico tiene muchas piezas diminutas de esas que saltan de la pinza y no regresan mas.
//
Advancing with the anti tank. Mysteriously the kit has all the duplicate plates including the PE. So it was a real 2 x 1. : shock:

The instructions are correct and easy to follow and the model has good detail but we must be patient because this little boy has many tiny pieces who may jump from the clamp to return no more.

IMG_1721.gif

IMG_1724.gif

Bien he hecho una especie de ensayo final de la escena. Los sacos de arena son de referencia como muchas de las objetos en el parapeto, Los sacos como muchas de estas cosas seran rehechas en su momento. La escena en esto momento esta cargada totalmente lo que luego sirve para restar elementos o dejarla asi tras las consideraciones necesarias. Les dejo las fotos a ver como la ven.
//
Well I have a sort of dress rehearsal of the scene. Sandbags are referred to as many of the objects on the parapet, Bags and many of these things will be redone in time. The scene at this moment is fully loaded from which we can then subtract elements or leave it behind based on considerations. I leave the pictures to see how it is.

IMG_1725.gif

IMG_1729.gif

IMG_1731.gif

Hay mucho por hacer pero va tomando forma.
//
There is much to do but is taking shape.

IMG_1732.gif

De mas esta decir que se escuchan opiniones.
Saludos y gracias por pasar.

//

It goes without saying that opinions are heard.
Greetings and thanks for stopping by.

I love it !!

My only suggestion would be to build a kind of barricade from the corner of the house extending out into road and site the anti tank gun behind that and the wheeled carriage out where the gun is now, as the AT gun sitting out there in the open is like a sitting duck even though has sandbags I think it would be a too obvious target !

But Its your diorama so you choose what to put which, where :)

Whatever the outcome it is as Laura says worthy of some medals at a future show :)

Oh one more thing ,....well you did ask for opinions :D

Id have a few more pieces of timber / wood planks scattered around as in every damage picture you see of buildings and Houses you always see some wood planking whole or splintered

(y) (y) (y) (y)

Your dio tels a wonderful story and is looking excellent so far. I must agree with Andy though,as a former long time anti-tank soldier I would never place my weapon out in the open like that. Behind the corner of the house is much better. Only some one with no front line experience would put that weapon out in the middle of the paod,or maybe that is what you mean to say? These German troops were rushed into combat with little or no training? Could be.....
J

Thank you all for passing.

Andy thanks for your comments. My good friend Yago had the same point of view and something that had seemed to me also in my assessment of various options.

I leave a picture to see how is the anti-tank there.

IMG_1736.jpg

When evaluating this position, I realized that the angle x with the corner would not go with the trailer and I still do not solve the issue of what would be the end of the street. Anyway I can throw in the first sector of a door Verlinden parapet so that there is an empty space.

Which brings me to put everything in that sector was initially a bit this photo.
Reference Image.
Picture3-1.png

Antitank Where it appears to be almost in the middle of a street and not very secure. Perhaps what they are singing the sandbacks and have to look for something more rustic like this with stacked chairs and tables. It is seen that there was a bar around lol.

The dioramas are always complex. So I decided to do a set with everything to go to seek views and input as I go along with some phases of painting.

Undoubtedly missing tiles and pieces of wood by various sectors but that I will once defined this sector.

I continue hear opinions so you feel free to make it.

Tremenda escena especialmente con el fusil anti-carro.

Tremendous scene especially with the anti-tank rifle (OK it is taper-bore).

Regards,

WOW WOW WOW...

You are doing a good work.
I like a lot of the new position of the anti tank gun.
But I would rotate the gun toward the position of the truck.

cambio.jpg

Of that way you would create a line of reading that communicate that area of the diorama with the soldiers and with the opposite extreme of the diorama.

cambio-2.jpg

See you Santi. :Hiay

Yago.

Gracias muchachos.
Thanks Guy.

Pues si soy cabezon lo que no me permite avanzar hasta que no veo lo que quiero en la tabla. Asi que volvi a porbar cosas y a putear contras los sacos Tamiya que se caian cada vez que los tocaba pero al final llegue a algo que me convence.

Fotos y explicaciones a continuacion.

La barricada ahora esta en la esquina con mas logica. He colocado varios elementos que pueden haber provenido de la casa lindante. La mesa y las sillas generan puntos de tension y me ayudan a comer el espacio de la esquina ya que la barricada en general forma una diagonal de la punta del edificio hacia afuera. Dejando un delgado camino que sirve de pasarela para que desfilen las figuras que vienen. Por otro lado compensa la carga de cascotes en la esquina opuesta.
//
Because I am stubborn so that I can not move forward until you see what I want on the table. So I went back to bitching against Tamiya bags that were falling every time I played but ultimately comes to something that convinces me.

Photos and explanations below.

The barricade is now in the most logical corner. I placed several items that may have come from the adjoining house. The table and chairs create points of tension and help me eat the corner space and that the roadblock in general form a diagonal from the top of the building outward. Leaving a thin path that serves as a gateway to parade the figures to come. On the other hand compensates for the load of rubble on the opposite corner.

IMG_1747.jpg

Del otro lado sin recargar mucho puedo contar la posicion abandonada. El espacio entre el saco de arena tirado y el comienzo de los adoquines volados ahora es de unos 2 metros con lo que puede completarse con algunas tablas tiradas o como mucho algun que otro postigo si se quiere para que esa pequena punta de la escena no quede tan abierta.
//
On the other side without reloading much I can tell the position abandoned. The space between the sand bag dropped and the beginning of the pavement is now flown about 2 meters, which can be supplemented with some tables thrown or at most the odd wicket if you want for that little tip of the scene is so open.

IMG_1746.jpg

Creo que ahora la escena esta mas compensada y con sectores de lectura mas claros y concisos que antes.
//
I think now the scene is more balanced and more areas of clear and concise read that before.
IMG_1750.jpg

Espero sus comentarios y ya creo que me puedo poner a surcir sacos como la costurerita que dio el mal paso entre otras 200 cosas que me faltan.
Saludos.
PD> Yago gracias por el tip. Intentar girar el anti tanque lo mas que pueda en esa direccion dentro de lo que me permita el borde.
//
I welcome your comments and I think I can make the bags and 200 other things.

Greetings.

PD> Yago thanks for the tip. I trying to turn the anti tank as much as possible in that direction as far as to allow me the edge.

Back