• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Smile for Motherland!

Thanks Moon I kill the people who made Google Translate.
I share what I was doing at the moment. Color based on all the items.
Still missing all but at least you will take just some color.

IMG_1470.gif

IMG_1475.gif

IMG_1476.gif

By following some advice from a friend and colleague Yago, and after chatting with some other friends of life working in the construction sector. He addressed the issue of reboque and loading rubble as follows. To see how they look.

IMG_1487.gif

IMG_1488.gif

IMG_1489.gif

Of all the things I have to do about the rubble that will be one of the next steps.

Using an approximate reconstruction of the facade of the building made by my friend Yago the pile of rubble can increase it a little more.

escombb.jpg

Thank for watch.

Take the morning to take pictures and share some progress.

State of the burden of the debris. But still a pretty sight I think the way you take it.

The load on the sector for the missing corner of the wall.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

On the other hand as I go entertain myself recreating a kitchen. These are the elements used. Base color is a light and shadow. Then play a little more.

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

Dos pavadas mas un molinillo y una cafetera.

IMG_1513.jpg

This side will go for calculation here. I replaced the wooden strips finest fund. Yet to work a little timber sectors to be seen.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

Well i move forward. A greeting and thanks for stopping b

Coming along very nice. Are the kitchen things all scratch built? Look very cool. The painting really looks good.
James

Thanks for stopping Knaus if the range is set to scratch
Progress.

The kitchen complete with its blowhole.

IMG_1545.gif

The internal floor area almost ready.

IMG_1552.gif

The vent will leave x on this side. The wall still have practically no work.

IMG_1554.gif

is side of the wall so I could work a bit more and although still in process can be showing progress that I believe reveal the spirit that can have a wall.

IMG_1547.gif

IMG_1549.gif

Thanks for watch!

I love watching this come together

Great updating that Verlinden building and the rubble and the road

What place is this going to be set ?

Thanks Andy

Jajaja yes Moon i sracht the coffe pot too.

I cut the painting procced because it was saturated with it and what I need I'd rather be doing it in daylight.

While I was watching some band of brother to see corners and reviewing photos. At the moment I found this. The battery runs out of chairs can be dramatic I have one of a set of tamiya and could make a more "made in home. Sandbags recreation formulated a simple but used in the previous project. Perhaps a combination of both as a barricade in the corner. Covering the side street and in the bags in Band of Brother.

Reference images forum.

Picture915-32-24.png

Picture3-1.png

Picture1.png

If you have any reference images on possible elements in the street ... are very welcome.

Another thing I've been doing while he was performing various tests on the issue tiles.

My idea is to make the size that I feel use the reference models.

Reference image forum.
053toituremo6.jpg

We'll see how I'm going out today to put up with it.

Another little thing I did not stand these days to entertain myself .... recreating this clock. In prinicipio thought put into the street but eventually become part of the cargo carried on zis.

I leave a couple of pictures with a figure for scale reference.

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

Thank for watch.

Thank you for sharing, I'll look in our gallery for some reference shots for you, we have all sorts of things there.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/

Thanks for the link Moon I check it.

Taking advantage of some daylight, I skipped work on the wall. I leave the update on this point.

IMG_1596-1.gif

IMG_1597.gif

Thank for watch.

Wow wow wow!
Every day I like it more...
This building is cool :dude
I hope to see more things and new steps soon.

See you :Hiay

Yago

Thanks for your works friends.

Some advances in drainage systems.

I leave the pictures.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

I think now everything is going the same path breathing more metaphorically the German army wear at that point of the war.

Greetings and thanks for stopping by.

Good friends have been moving the tiles. After placing all the horizontal rods are the ceiling of the room I have painted the roof.

I leave the pictures x'm on the run today but I wanted to share the process.

IMG_1634.gif

IMG_1635.gif

IMG_1632.gif

IMG_1633.gif

IMG_1628.gif

Thanks for watch.

Le2,

Si deseas, puedes incluir el texto en Castellano y, si es necesario traducir el trabajo de Google Translate, lo haré con gusto.

Great work on this dioarama.

Regards,

Excuse me forumist...

Saúl es un placer leer ese comentario tuyo de amabilidad.
En ocasiones la lengua es un problema a la hora de expresar o decir ciertas cosas.
Se te agradece un montón el detalle de ayuda que has tenido con Le2 (Santi).

Un fuerte abrazo.

Yago.

Back