• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Smile for Motherland!

Thank you all for your support!!

Mr. Bob Letterman after enjoying your work in many publications is really an honor to receive your comments. Thank you very much!!

//

Bien creo que la calle va teniendo un aspecto definitivo he agregado algunas tejas, vidrios y más pedazos de madera.

---

Well I think the street will have a final look I added some tiles, glass and wood pieces.

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

Ya que estaba he presentado el camión y el cameraman para cortar el vastago y aproveche a sacar unas fotos. (El camión me quedo un poco hacia atrás luego lo colocaré más adelante para que deje un paso lógico al prisionero y su captor...Entiendanme es que tras el nacimiento de mi segundo hijo ando con pocas horas de sueño encima...espero no terminar poniendo a todos las figuras en las ventanas mirando como se baña en el charco una mujerzuela :P :P :P )

--

Since I was I presented the truck and the cameraman to cut the rod and advantage to take some pictures. (The truck I stay back a little later then lay it to stop a logical step to the prisoner and his captor ... Understand me is that after the birth of my second child I'm a few hours of sleep over ... I hope not finish putting all the figures in the windows looking like bathing in the pond a slut: P: P: P)

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

Thank for watch!

Well done. It has been a pleasure watching this being built and the end result is worthy of all the hours work you have put in to it. Love it!

Ant

Thanks for the constant support in my desk friends.

Well another bad Russian figurine host over his gesture will have little to prisoner.

IMG_2616.jpg

In its surroundings accompanied zis and cameraman. All presented to the photos.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

Well we went on that there is still a long way.

IMG_2641.jpg

Thanks for watch!

Thanks guys. Well finally I leave the photos of the finished project. Thanks again to everyone for their encouragement and contributions!

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

workbench.jpg

Thanks and thanks for watch!

Very nice dio.
Love the idea and the colors you have going on. The detail at the front using the hole in the road is a nice balance point against the height of the building at the rear. Great layout.
Well done , lovely work.

Ian.

Back