• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SHERMANS CAMPAIGN-COUNT IS 10!!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Simple campaign! Anything on a Sherman chassie anytime it was used. All this OD weathering has got me in a Sherman frame of mind.

What do you think.

Terry B)

Re: SHERMANS CAMPAIGN

Thanks Laura! You can paint one grey if you want.

:laugh:

nah! i COULD do a captured shermie in OD but building a shermie is too dangerous - i could very easily become a shermaniac!

You know, for a Southern Boy, that term just sends shivers up my spine...You know we're still a missin' Great Granny's silver from the last Sherman Campaign...

But I'm in...

Simple campaign! Anything on a Sherman chassie anytime it was used. All this OD weathering has got me in a Sherman frame of mind.

What do you think.

Terry B)

EDIT: I will also include the M3 Lee and the M2 Grant in this because they are in the family line.

B)

Won't join this one.....got no Shermans in my stash.

Come on Joe I am sure you can get one somewhere :D

Great Idea will join if its at the end of the year. BUT FIRST Mike has double dog dared me to finish all my campaigns I am signed up for :bang head

What kind of timeframe for the build?

Will Israeli Shermans be OK?

Haven't ironed out how long, I punt to Terry and Mike to make that call.

If they are going to let me build my Lee tank I know an Israeli Sherman would be welcomed!

As I said before, I'll be sitting this one out. But I'll be watching! B)

I could throw in here with the Academy M4A4- depends on start date and time frame.

Here's the perfect picture for the Campaign header.

6YHCAV91OKUCA2P4ZAHCAJ0R1XDCAN0QFWVCA3BPUKRCAF13D68CAIU98UPCABO0EHQCA3KCVZTCAQ6F4ZLCAA1ETWACASH4NL4CA3H8HEPCAALZROQCA8KURGHCAX9B2F9CAJNFO98CA4DLGLGCA4KSR6A.jpg

B)

Back