• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SHERMANS CAMPAIGN-COUNT IS 10!!

Re: SHERMANS CAMPAIGN

I got lots of Shermans. :ro:
I only have 3 :blush:

Well Chad, I just counted 26 boxes of Shermans, down two thanks to Moon Puppy. This is not counting how many Shermans are in the two large bins from which one M10 will be arriving at SA Dave's work bench.

Dave, are you counting the M10 from me in those three?

For Moon Puppy; sorry! While I have seven 76mm armed Shermans in my stash, I have none to spare as they all have special markings.

Regards,

I got lots of Shermans. :ro:
I only have 3 :blush:

Well Chad, I just counted 26 boxes of Shermans, down two thanks to Moon Puppy. This is not counting how many Shermans are in the two large bins from which one M10 will be arriving at SA Dave's work bench.

Dave, are you counting the M10 from me in those three?

For Moon Puppy; sorry! While I have seven 76mm armed Shermans in my stash, I have none to spare as they all have special markings.

Regards,

Make that 4 :D :D :D

Also found some decal sheets for South African vehicles in the desert and Italy and found a great camo for the M10

Make that 4 :D :D :D

When you see the patchwork I sent, you won't be smiling as it will be a puzzling challenge. Remember that I stated I bought the Academy M-10s and Achilles to use their interiors and suspensions on other kits. Lucky for me, I was able to buy replacement sprues of the suspensions so I only took the interiors. The left overs were cut into smaller sections, making sure the part number was on or next to it, and deposited into a bin.

Well, I had to mix parts from an Academy M-10, in dark green plastic, with those of an Achilles, in tan plastic, and made sure I had decals and instructions. I then tick marked all the parts as I followed the assembly sequence for the exterior to make sure the kit is complete.

Regards,

SHERMAN CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!

Do I dare, :unsure: I have yet to finish a campaign I entered.............................. :blush:

Is there a date for this to start?

I seem to have Shermans sneeking out of the stash and moving closer to the bench :hmmm

:yipee :yipee My M10 did not even see the inside of the stash cupboard it went directly under the bench wayting for this one to start.

Right now we have about six who want play. I would like to have closer to ten. So let's get some more folks before we go forward.

Terry B)

SHERMAN CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!

Do I dare, :unsure: I have yet to finish a campaign I entered.............................. :blush:

I'm in the same boat - so what the hell.......
I'm in this one - haven't built a Sherman since the one and only in 1979 - it was the old Tamiya M4 with the short barrel. I have a new Tasca Jumbo that I would love to do or a late war Easy 8 from Dragon.

Let's rock'n roll

Ian.

Back