• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SHERMANS CAMPAIGN-COUNT IS 10!!

Re: SHERMANS CAMPAIGN

I wonder if the Tasca kit can be built out of the box with enough detail to satisfy me?

Oops, thinking aloud! I mean... Bump!

Regards,

Well I'm going to make a suggestion. Everyone (including me) who are looking forward to Shermans in the near future, build that Sherman in the CTA build. It will be wide open for anything.

Like wow man. With so many positive waves,it can't go wrong. You're on baby.You're on. :silly:

Well I'm going to make a suggestion. Everyone (including me) who are looking forward to Shermans in the near future, build that Sherman in the CTA build. It will be wide open for anything.

Ok CTA is almost over and I think it's time to make some tracks. No they don't have wings! No they don't fly!(unless you throw them) And no they don't have fancy three color (trout) camo. We have talked this one to death and now it's time to move. So who wants to do this?? If I can't get ten people to sign on then I won't bring it up again.

Oh and chukw I dare you to do to a Sherman what you do to your planes. :evil:

Terry B)

I'm in with my Korean Sherman, bound and determined to start that come Feb. We have a whole list of Campaigns to schedule so let's start talking about them.

That's two

(y)

3974102313_dc14fe1e21_o.jpg

Re: SHERMANS CAMPAIGN-WHO'S IN??

Sherman?!!...I 've never done Shermans ... I think that´s a good opportunity to start one... :hmmm :evil:

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Re: SHERMANS CAMPAIGN-WHO'S IN??

S@#$!!!

I'll have to buy one and a winter set... :facepalm

in :woohoo:

Back